2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

i think auburn hangs with em till the 4th then bama pulls away and wins by 10.

TAMU over mizzou and clemson over SC it feels so weird mentioning them after all the hype clowney was getting during the offseason and beginning of the year every other topic was about him  

i know right?

completely fell off the damn map :lol:

Any early thoughts on Auburn/Bama , TAMU/Mizzou or SC/Clemson?

those 3 im lookin to be really good although it wouldn't surprise me if bama handles them

and why is the iron bowl saturday? i thought that game was always on fridays?
Bama is going to destroy Auburn. 

Clemson is going to destroy SC

and my Aggies... I just don't know anymore lol

Wes had a bad game man... key drop that last series too

Gunna your football memory is ridiculous man

Last edited:
Jay Bundy :nthat:

South Carolina opened as a 6 point favorite apparently. I'd put money on it Clowney has his best game of the season, I just hope it's not 4.5 sacks like last year. :smh: Clemson OL :x but they finally made a change at RT with Isaiah "Uppercut" Battle and he's been decent (knock on wood).

Aside from the FSU game the defense has been decent so hopefully they hold up. James Davis' little bro will probably be healthy and he'll be trying to show out.

let me add a little salt. i meant to post this the other day and didnt make it home all weekend to do so:
[h1]Rose Bowl 'not a big deal' to Ducks[/h1]

Oregon may be headed to a fifth straight BCS bowl game, but it's not the game the Ducks  had in mind when the season started.

And two high-profile players weren't shy this week about expressing their disappointment.

"I don't want to play in a Rose Bowl unless I'm playing for a national championship," wide receiver Josh Huff  told reporters Monday.

[+] Enlarge
Steve ****s/Getty ImagesJosh Huff on a potential return to Pasadena: "I don't want to play in a Rose Bowl unless I'm playing for a national championship."

Oregon is back in control of the Pac-12 North Division following USC's victory last week over Stanford. If the No. 5 Ducks win out, they will represent the North in the Pac-12 title game with a berth in the Rose Bowl at stake -- a scenario that seems ho-hum to running back De'Anthony Thomas.

"It's not a big deal at all," Thomas told reporters. "We already won a Rose Bowl, so it feels like, 'Whatever.'"

He did go on to clarify that some of the Ducks would benefit from a Rose Bowl.

"It will be a good experience for the guys that haven't been on this team," he said. "It's a great opportunity for them to experience it and, you know, go out there and have fun."

As the country's highest ranked one-loss team, Oregon isn't out of the national championship picture. But with four undefeated teams ahead of the Ducks in the BCS standings, they need some serious help.

Huff said watching USC's last-minute 20-17 win over the Cardinal was especially frustrating because, a week earlier, the Cardinal had knocked off the Ducks 26-20 in Palo Alto, Calif. -- severely damaging Oregon's chances of advancing to the BCS title game.

"It was pulling at my nerves," Huff said. "I just wish we would have handled things differently when we played those guys. ... I don't mind playing in the Rose Bowl, playing for the fans and my teammates. But deep down I don't wanna be a prep game for the national championship game.

"If we would have handled our business like we were supposed to, we wouldn't have had to rely on USC to get back in the Pac-12 championship game. We wouldn't have to be in the situation we are now."

The Ducks lost to Ohio State  in the 2009 Rose Bowl and to Auburn in the 2010 BCS title game. They've won their past two BCS bowl games, topping Wisconsin  in the 2011 Rose Bowl andKansas State  in the Fiesta Bowl last season.
Wish granted.  Now he won't have to worry about playing in another Rose Bowl.
Ah got it thanks.

Ps **** Oregon. Nothing makes me happier than their yearly Stanford loss.

And **** DAT too. Ripping Ducks fans? Shoulda stayed with SC. I hope they end up missing out on the BCS altogether. 11-1 Emerald bowl? Mmmm how sweet it is.

I hope they end up missing out on the BCS altogether. 11-1 Emerald bowl? Mmmm how sweet it is.
Emerald Bowl? 
laugh.gif
 You know they still have "At Large" bids? No need to be irrational, 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
, don't want to see Oregon get smashed by Bama.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom