2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

I don't understand Johnny Football's issues with the negative attention he's getting. Didn't he think he was asking for it with being so obnoxious? He should use the negativity to motivate himself instead of complaining about it.

i don't know if it was the tv i was watching it on but, between the colors of the field, the uniforms and the crowd, that usc vs ucla game was one of the more aesthetically pleasing games ive seen in recent memory.

it was also the first time i really noticed that the blue on the ucla jerseys had been changed.

i don't know if it was the tv i was watching it on but, between the colors of the field, the uniforms and the crowd, that usc vs ucla game was one of the more aesthetically pleasing games ive seen in recent memory.

it was also the first time i really noticed that the blue on the ucla jerseys had been changed.

I wish more teams would play w/ their home jerseys if colors allow. The blue v red is a good look in the USC/UCLA game.

Rick and Pete did the smart thing in agreeing to bring back the colored uniforms for the rivalry game.

Last edited:
Games that come to mind that would look GREAT in Home v Home Jerseys
'Michigan v Oh State
Michigan State v. Ohio State
Tennessee v Florida
Tennessee v Alabama
Florida v. Georgia
Washington v USC
Washingotn v Oregon State
Wisconsin/Nebraska v Penn State
Iowa v Wisky/Neb
Wisky/Neb v Mich/Mich State
TCU v Ok State
Notre Dame v. USC
The Iron Bowl

So yea tradition would never allow most of the but hey...

Phillip Sims to Winston Salem St

Guess he's eligible this year since its division II....def gonna go to some of their games

Couple Vol websites reporting their Adidas contract is about to end and the swoosh is on the way.
Sounds good but adidas PAYS big bucks and supplies entire Athletic department.

Have you guys ever been Nike?
PeytonManningVols.JPG

Couple Vol websites reporting their Adidas contract is about to end and the swoosh is on the way.
Sounds good but adidas PAYS big bucks and supplies entire Athletic department.

Rumors that Michigan will be doing the same, as soon as their contract is up... Adidas makes some terrible uni's... Quality being the most glaring negative

Michigan being with Adidas just never felt right. Doubt they let them walk though. I could see them letting UTk walk because they are garbage.

Last edited:
Dave Brandon has made it very clear that they are not concerned about the money... Adidas is doing nothing but cutting a check and he hates that

Dave Brandon has made it very clear that they are not concerned about the money... Adidas is doing nothing but cutting a check and he hates that

I always thought that Brandon would stick with Adidas because he's all about money. But I would bet merch sales would sky rocket if they switched back to Nike. Thanks to Adidas we have new some new, upgraded facilities.

And Adidas quality is junk. When Michigan Minnesota in Bball 3 guys had their jerseys ripped.

Last edited:
[COLOR=#red]As an Aggie I will not air any dirty laundry, but sometimes I wonder WWSD if he were our coach? (What Would Saban Do)[/COLOR]

They never learn. :smh:

Alabama Freshman Dee Liner Posts Instagram Photo Of Himself With Wads Of Cash
Matt Lombardi

Alabama freshman defensive end Dee Liner was ranked as the one of the best players in the entire 2013 class. Without having even played a down on the football field, Liner has found his way into the news.

Liner posted a photo of himself and his friends with wads of cash and the hashtag #StruggleOverWit. Check it out:

dee3.png

My first thought? Alabama coach Nick Saban is going to go ballistic. My second thought? Why do college football players keep doing this?

Back
Top Bottom