2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

laugh.gif
 I know we all like to see Georgia lose for Cardo and Keef reasons, but they have walk-on WRs playing right now. No team in the country would be as good as they were after losing 5 key guys in 2 weeks. Let's not forget that they beat LSU a few weeks ago. 

IF UGA lost their QB i would understand, but if Murray was as good as some SEC dudes hype him up to be than they wouldn't be struggling this bad

Oklahoma going down gets another boring Big 12 team out of the way, that won't be in consideration for the National Title game...

The Big XII is so weak...Texas will probably end up playing Baylor for the conference championship in the last week

idk, both tech and baylor are going to be problems for the rest of the conference.

Baylor should keep winning but Texas Tech has too many question marks. Still don't have a set QB yet and they don't run the ball. Plus Texas has owned them in Austin.

Have the michigan coaches considered moving a OLB to DE on passing downs? The lack of a passa rush is a glaring problem

:lol:  I know we all like to see Georgia lose for Cardo and Keef reasons, but they have walk-on WRs playing right now. No team in the country would be as good as they were after losing 5 key guys in 2 weeks. Let's not forget that they beat LSU a few weeks ago. 

[COLOR=#red]No excuses bro, a loss is a damn loss. This is football, people get hurt constantly, all a team can do is adjust the best they can...and if they can't they have to take the L without resorting to excuses.

[/COLOR]

Have the michigan coaches considered moving a OLB to DE on passing downs? The lack of a passa rush is a glaring problem
They have. Brennen Beyer has been a nickel DE/OLB. When Jake Ryan comes back he should hopefully be the full time WDE.

Back
Top Bottom