2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

I sincerely hope that Jameis is innocent. We already lost a solid talent in Aaron Hernandez to some wild ****, would hate to see Winston have the same happen to him

Yes because if this all really happened the truly horrible thing is that the wouldn't be able to play football anymore... :rolleyes
Come on man.

No disrespect to the victim of course. If it all went down I hope she gets justice

But my only connection to Winston is him playing football, and I've never met her. The only way it affects me is I see a dude who potentially threw all the talent in the world down the drain

So they had sex.

Maybe wanted to, maybe she didn't really, none of us know.

11 months ago, he was a nobody, she didn't want to pursue legal action.
Now he's a huge star, she's ready for legal action.

Is that what everyone else has jotted down?

So they had sex.

She did want to 11 months ago but she was told that her life was gonna be mad miserable and she was gonna get draged over coals. He wasn't a big shot 11 months ago and she tried to do something. Idk tho I always thought something was fishy in this

So they had sex.

Yup, she's probably a typical FSU ***** that's trying to ruin his career or wants all the attention on her to get paid.

If Ray Lewis could get away with murder and still play in the NFL, Jameis will be fine.

Man idek what to think about this situation. Part of me feels its just some broad he smashed trying to take him down but another feels he ****** up.

Crazy if it comes out the cops tried to keep it on hush mode though and warned her about pressing charges to keep him outta trouble

bullcrap.gif

#FreeJameis

She did want to 11 months ago but she was told that her life was gonna be mad miserable and she was gonna get draged over coals. He wasn't a big shot 11 months ago and she tried to do something. Idk tho I always thought something was fishy in this

pretty much what has been said all day

She filed a report 11 months ago when he was a no body so yall can throw out that "she is trying to bring the star down crap"

and TPD told her and her attorney that Tallahassee is a "football town" and her life would be miserable if she went through with this

add on TPD trying to cover up (not taking proper action in the investigation) another FSU player messing up

thats REALLY why this has been up in the air for 11 months

im a firm believer of what gets done in the dark will be brought to light

I just see this gettin bad by the day

remember when the whole Penn St thing came out and people took it lightly welllll we see hot that ended

Last edited:
So they had sex.

So damn messed up that an alleged victim might have to face all types of harrassment if she presses charges. Just like you shouldn't condemn the accused until the truth comes out, you shouldn't attack the victim because you're a football fan.

He wasn't really a "nobody", he was still a top prospect and not some random scrub. Obviously not on the same level of popularity, but still.

TPD looks terrible and the DNA could mean something more serious and wrong... or they just had sex.

NIU have to be the most overrated team ever, so is Jordan Lynch...they talk about this guy like he's a God.

This bum team has played and beat everybody on their schedule, because every team they've played is pure garbage.

UCF beat Louisville and are still behind them, with their only loss coming to South Carolina by a FG.

Bortles > Lynch.

I remember people saying the same thing about Louisville last year..

So they had sex.

But she DID pursue legal action, the case was opened back then not now. It's not like she just now randomly claimed he raped her and had some panties sitting around.

So they had sex.

indifferent.gif

Yeah, there's so many ways to look at it and be skeptical from both sides.

Okay, so they definitely had sex...it makes it at least possible that the accusations are true but doesn't mean he's guilty. Sure, he wasn't anywhere near as visible as he is now but I'm sure most of FSU's campus was aware of who he was and he was about to play baseball. So there could be some motivation for it too...but from what it seems, it was the media that brought this to light recently so you can't place the blame on the girl for it coming to light now, at least not because of his success and her trying to take advantage of it.

The police and whatever higher ups were involved are the ones who apparently botched this and if the claim of her being told she better think twice because of how difficult her life would be made in Tallahassee if she proceeded with the charges, not a good look. Is there any proof that the detective said that, even a witness other than the girl?

Kind of reminds me of the Brendan Gibbons (and then Taylor Lewan) situation at Michigan.

The reality is that some players do get arrested, even for minor charges but I'm sure there are cover-ups that happen. Doesn't mean it happened here either. I said it already, football aside I hope he didn't do it.

I sincerely hope none of the females in you guys family end up in situations like this.

I just wish people would review the facts before making stupid comments like "oh now she just said he raped her because he got big and popular" :smh:

The damned case was opened before he was even a starting QB, it's not like the chick saved some panties with his DNA on them for 11 months and just now filed a case SMFH

Bradley Roby in the Draft per Urban. Didn't have the pristine year we all expected. Dennard played better. So has Gilbert. IEO.

Hill likely entering the Draft as well. Blue granted another year of eligibility.

Back
Top Bottom