2013 Gucci 1's CYBER MONDAY $115 NDC link on pg 1

I got mine delivered today free next day delivery on End, as for my ndc pair.... mmm yea might be next tuesday before I see those..

^^^ nice

nthat.gif
im ready

Cant wait...I have all red or black laces ready to do trial swaps...:smokin

is it weird that i like the stock laces the most from all these pics of lace swaps?
I agree white and red is nice but the color blocking is weird and black just seems off with the silvery swoosh and liner.

I'll reserve judgement til I see red laces or silvery laces if anyone can find em

is it weird that i like the stock laces the most from all these pics of lace swaps?

I agree white and red is nice but the color blocking is weird and black just seems off with the silvery swoosh and liner.

I'll reserve judgement til I see red laces or silvery laces if anyone can find em

thing is there is zero silver

that is velvet green

Just got my shipping confirmation from NDC

Same!! Pretty hyped since i haven't seen these locally yet (DMV)...

Anybody spotted em in the DC area yet? just curious....

Just got my shipping confirmation from NDC

yall order right at 7 when the link dropped?(i didnt order till 8:15)
i havent got ish ... i kno im not gettin megged tho :lol:

Need some good on feet pics
Got nothing better to do so here you go. hope it helps, my apologies they aren't tac sharp and completely in focus but I didnt feel like setting up everything.
View media item 678057

View media item 678058

View media item 678059

View media item 678060

View media item 678061

Dope pics bro :pimp:

Last edited:
I had these sitting in my cart and had to pull the trigger today...I have a feeling people are gonna wish they had a pair once they sell out

Do these fit like all 1's released so far?

Yep i have gotten a 9.5 in all my 1s this year and they all fit the same except the laney 1. Those are definitely half size smaller its noticable as well just by looking at the sneaker or holding them up sole next to sole.

Yep i have gotten a 9.5 in all my 1s this year and they all fit the same except the laney 1. Those are definitely half size smaller its noticable as well just by looking at the sneaker or holding them up sole next to sole.

Thanks! Went with my usual 11.5 so I should be good to go.

Back
Top Bottom