2013 Gucci 1's CYBER MONDAY $115 NDC link on pg 1

Yeah these are dope as heck.. My pair came in and immediately put it to the test... Height comparison is a tad shorter then my og 1s but everything else is on point...

Pics were taken with an iPhone 5 but I tried to capture it as good as possible. The red is definitely nice and pops out, suede on the toebox and other small areas is nice and smooth, in comparison to the 08s I would say the inner lining looks better on 08s than these maybe because it was more padded, and the leather looks and feels great. None of that shiny, plastic looking leather on these. Overall, great looking pair of 1's and quality is great for the price.

Just got my pair a day earlier than expected :smokin ... These joints on point in person .. Waiting for coldcity coldcity to show us comparison pics with the 08s once Meg releases his pair lol

:rofl: :rofl:

to make you feel better I haven't received my shipping confirmation yet from Monday's restock! Didn't think it would be an issue since all I ordered was the MLB All Star Bo's but Meg playing with my emotions :frown:

^ haven't received mine from Monday's restock either. premier 1's arrive today though. kinda strange.

Thought this was strange, final destination is San Diego, but I checked it lastnight and it said it arrived in San Diego then it departed San Diego LOL..I'm like ummm okay. Now its back in San Diego and out for delivery. Weird.

People slept hard on these kicks.  Got my pair yesterday and rocking today.  These look mad nice and are pretty damn comfortable, too.  Will double up if the price is right.

Just got delivered. Weird for me to say for Jordan Brand, but the quality on these are excellent!

-SAlNlDllvllAlNl-

i just got them too, they are amazing!
the swoosh and inner lining look incredible in person and when i put them on and felt that insole...omg :pimp:

only thing that bothers me are the laces, it feels like they cheaped out on the laces. they're so thin and it looks like it started to fray right out of the box :\

Only thing I wish that was better was the ankle padding...other then that this shoe is :smokin

only thing that bothers me are the laces, it feels like they cheaped out on the laces. they're so thin and it looks like it started to fray right out of the box :\

sounds like the same laces from the 08's

some did come frayed out the box but they are the best laces for these IMO

just got mine...if anyone here from MASS has the initials MM, i got your receipt.............lol wtf 

The cracked/aged leather is interesting. I want to see how it holds up over time. But anyone who has a pair can confirm that there are two types of leather used on this. One smooth, standard 2013 AJ1 leather, and then this aged stuff. But as the other comments suggest, the plush lining, almost 3M swoosh, and just overall attention to detail on these make them a great purchase, regardless of the jumpman (which I got over a long time ago with 1's that use quality materials).

Back
Top Bottom