2013 Gucci 1's CYBER MONDAY $115 NDC link on pg 1

^^^ niice ..they push my delivery back till mon 
mean.gif

my pair will be here tomorrow. no lie, i wont even be upset if i cant get my hands on breds. these, black toes, and shadows this yr have me more than satisfied. guys that triple up must not like the wrinkles? ones seem to last forever.
It's nice to have a pair you can feel comfortable beating up and making into a regular wear. For me, I have about 90 pairs in my collection at the moment, and have a few shoes I designate as "destined to become beaters". My Vegas 1's are one of those pairs, as in I wear them 2-3 times a week to work or out. Yet they still look brand new and aren't even showing much creasing.

I bought these, and may come back to double up, cause the materials look awesome and I think I can get similar wear out of them like my Vegas 1's. My pair will be waiting for me when I get home tonight, so hopefully I'm pleased. Definitely been a great year for 1's, but at least 1 pair of BRed's is necessary even after doubling up on Royals and copping the Black Toes, Shadows, Knicks, and Laneys. I have my Banneds still, but I'd like to keep them on ice and rock a little higher cut pair of BRed's on the regular.

Bro you just summed it up perfectly. I don't wear Js to the gym but agree 100% on everything else.

Just got home to these. Guys weren't kidding. Quality and comfort is A+.

i tripled up. i'm in houston where there can be flood-rain in a matter of minutes. at $115, this is my favorite purchase of the year.

These look cool. Wish they were in stores so I could see them in person. Glad you guys are happy with the quality.

I hate this thread! After all the pics it made me cave in and buy them last night. 122 shipped is a price that cant be beat. Can't wait to get mine in the mail

With all of the bad weather in Dallas my shipment has already been delayed twice. Now scheduled for Monday. Can't wait to get these in.

All mid and high I's fit the same to me.1st time haven't felt a little buyers remorse this yr but maybe bc its my least expensive pickup. Be great if they would do a blue red Gucci I with navy leather and suede, red velvet lining and swoosh. Ah man!

With all of the bad weather in Dallas my shipment has already been delayed twice. Now scheduled for Monday. Can't wait to get these in.

I got rescheduled twice too...monday.......

&

Lseasick's pics almost catch the true liner color....no one else has gotten that close.... im gonna try

Last edited:
My pair got delayed as well. I got the premier lazer 1s back in 08. Wish I would have doubled up. I regretted passing on these. Glad they came back out. They look on point based on all these pictures.

SMH won't have the money for em till Thursday. 
mean.gif
 NDC still has my size though, just need to sit for a few more days.

Mixed feelings on the aged/cracked leather. Quality other wise is on point. Hope they dont crumble in a year or two.

Nike gave me a 25% off promo code because they cancelled my bred 13s from the restock. I wish there was a sz9 available so I could double up using the code :frown:

How u guys cleaning the toebox on these? I used a wet wipe on mine this afternoon and now i got a half bald toebox... will the furry feeling return when they dry out or have i "damaged" them? Im no longer getting the change in texture on the toebox when i touch them :frown:

Havent had any such issues on my lebron X exts.

Back
Top Bottom