2013 New York Mets Season Thread

...and they come back ( ._.)

Keith just wants to go home.

BIA5zmaCMAI1aQB.jpg

Tejada ******g sucks ****. 6 errors already and a few have been complete game changers.

Bullpen is once again disappointing too.

I'm giving Tejada the benefit of the doubt since he doesn't usually rack up the errors like this, thankfully it's early on.

...and the bullpen got ground balls. Lyon just whiffed on a slow comebacker to extend the inning, and Parnell got an inning ending groundball which Tejada messed up.

Lyon makes that play the inning is over....if Parnell even glances at 1st base with a man on and doesn't completely ignore him...different outcome.

another mets game cancelled due to snow...stupid Colorado...

I'll be at Citi on Friday for Stasburg vs Harvey, can't wait.

where are you guys sitting this Friday?

I'm staying in Queens the next few days, thought about just going to the game solo since I hate waiting on people to "confirm" if they can go.

where are you guys sitting this Friday?

I'm staying in Queens the next few days, thought about just going to the game solo since I hate waiting on people to "confirm" if they can go.

Section 122. How about the rest of you guys?

4-0!
Harvey is becoming our franchise what Felix Hernandez is to the Mariners.
Ike and Duda doing work. :pimp:
Smh @ Murphy's throwing error.

Last edited:
I just got back from the game, was a great game. Harvey did work and the home runs was great to see. I got some autographs today, best one was from Harvey. Lets go Mets!

had a great time at the game as well...loved all the chants of USA, and Harvey's better

fun time with my buds

Great bounceback winning this series about the Rockies series, they should've at least won one of those games there but the Rockies offense is legit.

Gee should get better as the season goes along.

Gee didn't even look that great today but he was still really effective, I agree that he should keep getting better...it's just odd how he came out in his 1st start like that then had nothing for the next two.

Expectations are still low but seeing us compete is good enough. Buck is a mfing monster, he crushed that ball. Still worried about the back end of the rotation because there's nothing there. I'm sure it'll help but I'm not even close to excited about Fransisco getting closer to being ready and I don't have faith that Marcum will be effective and stay healthy as a starter, hope he proves me wrong.

I've become such a pessimist with the Mets though I feel like a lot of it is based in reality. I am excited about the future but I wish it now.

Awesome game. Middle of the order looked helpless for 8, came through in spots at the end. Bullpen was huge, Harvey wasn't bad or anything, made a bad pitch. If 6 innings & 3 runs is his bad day, I'll take it.

Back
Top Bottom