2013 New York Mets Season Thread

Harvey developing that slider out of practically nowhere turned him from #2/#3 to an ace. The one that got Cano swinging was a thing of beauty. Need to find a gif of that.

Was at the game last night, great way to send Mo out :smokin

Lets ride this wave into the Bronx.

Also...Daniel Murphy is a professional ******g hitter.

Last edited:
Not a bad time to find ways to actually win some games...this series is probably the highlight of our season as a team. I almost feel like a **** for being borderline happy about the thought of Tejada being out of the lineup. Dude pisses me off, needs to be sent down as much, if not more than Ike.

mr_met_broomjpg.jpg

Only the Mets can sweep the Yankees and lose the series(maybe get swept tomorrow) by the Marlins. Nothing new for us Mets fans.

Anyone going to the all star game or any of the other events?

I'm tempted to pull the trigger on some home run derby tix

How much?

I live 5 minutes away from CitiField. My brother works there but he "always forgets" to ask around.

I seem standing room tickets for the derby for around $120. Actual all star game around $350

$120 is not bad for the Derby.

Don't care for the ASG, except for maybe the first 3 innings.

I bought the whole set from the Mets. They should be in the mail soon. When I was chosen to purchase tickets it was for standing room only, but I'll still be there.

Standing room is fine with me. Once I know ill for sure be in the city next month I'm copping tix to the home run derby for sure.

Standing room is fine with me. Once I know ill for sure be in the city next month I'm copping tix to the home run derby for sure.

Yeah. The Shea Bridge is a good view and depending who is in the HRD, a lot of homers should end up there.

Back
Top Bottom