*2013 NFC North Trash Talk Thread™ ® --> Lions Hire Jim Caldwell as Head Coach.

Pretty crazy that Levy should already have 2 pick sixes if it wasn't for that stupid block by Suh. Also about time Carson threw a pick, he was due.

And the penalties are mounting
mad.gif

101 yards in penalties smh Detroit can never play mistake free. Akers smh. Same old lions. Can't play on the road. So one dimensional after bush went out. Onto the next. Washington ain't looking good without fairly or bush we don't either.

101 yards in penalties smh Detroit can never play mistake free. Akers smh. Same old lions. Can't play on the road. So one dimensional after bush went out. Onto the next. Washington ain't looking good without fairly or bush we don't either.
Again this is on Schwartz. No discipline.

Lions definitely look better offensively and defensively in every aspect of the game then Washington but they've also never won in Washington ever :x

They should win but I felt the same way last week against Zona, hopefully the Lions actually come to play tomorrow.

Packers @ Bengals 1pm
Lions @ Cam'ron presents The Diplomats, 1pm
Browns @ Vikings, 1pm
Bears @ Steelers, 8:30pm

Packers have the toughest game. But I still expect everyone in the north to win. Washington could win, but they need to show me they have a pulse I pick them to beat Detroit. Browns have already tanked the season for wiggins and the steelers are LOL

Last edited:
This is my last week for giving Chris Cook a chance to get a INT in his NFL career. If he doesn't get one this week, he's never going to have one :lol:

I didn't feel good about last week or this week.

We'll see though
I have no idea what to expect, no Reggie certainly isn't a good look though. Will doing some remote control ninjutsu with the Tigers possibly being able to clinch today though.

Most important game of the Jim Schwartz era today.

They lose today and they looking at a 5 win season. Errbody getting fired.

Win today gain some momentum and they will be fine, especially with Reggie out.

We'll see though :nerd:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom