*2013 NFC North Trash Talk Thread™ ® --> Lions Hire Jim Caldwell as Head Coach.

With Briggs returning and Jeremiah Ratliff playing well the last two games.... i could see the bears defense playing MUCH better. This should help Bostic quite a bit.

With Briggs returning and Jeremiah Ratliff playing well the last two games.... i could see the bears defense playing MUCH better. This should help Bostic quite a bit.

They were food with Briggs.

Rodgers not playing so we'll be back in first after this week.

Setting us up for the Super Gut Punch of losing to the Vikings Week 17 and not making the playoffs.

Last edited:
They were food with Briggs.

Rodgers not playing so we'll be back in first after this week.

Setting us up for the Super Gut Punch of losing to the Vikings Week 17 and not making the playoffs.

None of that is true... we gave up all the rushing yards AFTER he got hurt, though the defense wasnt elite.

So I hallucinated the game where Reggie Bush had his season high in rushing yards and Briggs was on the field?
So reggie bush had a good game and now briggs doesn't mattter? you stay saying some dumb outlandish ****....

in 7 games with briggs - 822 yards given up
in 7 games without briggs - 1313 yards given up

like i said with the addition of ratliff (our rush d became TERRIBLE once collins and melton got hurt) and briggs back our rush defense should improve quite a bit.

Last edited:
So I hallucinated the game where Reggie Bush had his season high in rushing yards and Briggs was on the field?
So reggie bush had a good game and now briggs doesn't mattter? you stay saying some dumb outlandish ****....

in 7 games with briggs - 822 yards given up
in 7 games without briggs - 1313 yards given up

like i said with the addition of ratliff (our rush d became TERRIBLE once collins and melton got hurt) and briggs back our rush defense should improve quite a bit.

Every above average running back gashed Bears whether Briggs was in the game or not, if you would get out of your feelings you would see I never said Briggs wouldn't help but you are delusional if you think that Briggs will even bring the Bears to a mediocre rushing defense

Every above average running back gashed Bears whether Briggs was in the game or not, if you would get out of your feelings you would see I never said Briggs wouldn't help but you are delusional if you think that Briggs will even bring the Bears to a mediocre rushing defense

the only delusional fan is you.

the numbers are on my side. Jeremiah Ratliff and Briggs will help the run defense without a doubt, get over it. 500 more yards in the same amount of games and Briggs doesn't matter. ugh. Ratliff's playing better and better and getting your signal caller on defense is the biggest acquisition in the NFL right now sans an A-Rod return.

The numbers are on your side when every decent running back feasted whether Briggs was on the field or not?

LOL

Last edited:
The numbers are on your side when every decent running back feasted whether Briggs was on the field or not?

LOL

we gave up 117 per game WITH BRIGGS
we gave up 187 per game WITHOUT BRIGGS.

reading. is. fundamental.

Also downplaying Jeremiah Ratliff's impact is laughable. he played very well in spurts in his first game and was really good in his second.

LOL

we gave up 117 per game WITH BRIGGS
we gave up 187 per game WITHOUT BRIGGS.

reading. is. fundamental.

Also downplaying Jeremiah Ratliff's impact is laughable. he played very well in spurts in his first game and was really good in his second.

The 7 games that Lance Briggs played every team the Bears played are in the bottom half of rushing yards per game except Washington and Minnesota

The Bears were still the 9th worst rushing defense on a per game basis in those 7 games.

Cincinnati-19th

Detroit-18th

Pittsburgh-31st

Minnesota-10th

New Orleans-26th

New York-28th

Washington-3rd

Last edited:
Just so there is no confusion the Lance Briggs led Bears were still one of worst run defenses despite playing teams that couldn't normally run the ball.

Just so there is no confusion the Lance Briggs led Bears were still one of worst run defenses despite playing teams that couldn't normally run the ball.

and they were minus a defensive tackle which i mentioned... but yeah lets just gloss over that. Briggs is going to help.... its evident in the numbers.

the run attacks throughout both 7 game stretches were nearly equal. They were much worse in that second half without Briggs. Are you insinuating that briggs wouldnt have helped during a stretch were they gave up about 200 yards like four weeks in a row? mediocre wouldve won the bears a game or two during that stretch.

Last edited:
To think there were talks of Rodgers coming back at thanksgiving :smh: :lol: hope they win tomorrow

Bears can clinch tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's so weird how all the talk was mostly about the Packers and Lions coming into the weekend, yet here the Bears are a W away from clinching.

Back
Top Bottom