2014-15 Lakers Season Thread (21-61) KAT

This summer, if the chance comes, Love, Rondo, Neither, or Both?

• Love

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rondo

• Neither

• Both

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did y'all catch Kobe's "Muse"?

I couldn't help but think that he is a lot like Vegeta. Feeding off his emotion and internal struggle to make him stronger and reach new levels of growth.

EDIT: HD Link:  

Courtesy of reddit NBA

Last edited:
Just have to hope for the best today. If we win, can't even be angry about it. Team is missing their best 2 players, and don't have a single guy who can score because of it.

Just have to hope D.J. Augustin plays under control, and Anthony Morrow gets hot.

And wish the rest of the schedule pans out for us.
Pelicans @ Nuggets ..... Brow is out
Hornets @ Magic... A legit toss up.
Sixers @ Pacers.... You never know who the hell you see with the Pacers this year... Plenty of nights you can't score on them, then they'll have a game where everybody could score on them.

Last edited:
Clarkson
pimp.gif

See me in Xenoverse b
XB1? I'll meet you at Capsule Corp B.

If we miss out on Towns and have to take a Guard, DeAndre is certainly makin a case for bein a top FA.

Towns + vet G
or
DeAndre + rookie G

Decent 1A/1B options.

You see this, THIS is why we're frustrated, Scott could have done this the last 3 games, leave Clarkson in and give Kelly/Black some burn when we were down late but didn't. Why? Some of y'all keep saying they can't do this and that, they absolutely can if it's mandated to do so.

If we miss out on Towns and have to take a Guard, DeAndre is certainly makin a case for bein a top FA.

Towns + vet G
or
DeAndre + rookie G

Decent 1A/1B options.
I don't think he creeps into the top five, but Myles Turner has some serious skills. Like a 7'0 Aldridge/Ibaka.

He just moves like Bynum. :lol:

Last edited:
I want NO ONE who moves like Bynum lol

But ummmm DJ won't see the light of day. He will get maxed by Clippers. They have his bird rights and he is Doc Rivers love child so you guys might as well stop thinking about DeAndre. Besides he HATES the Lakers. I personally kno he wouldn't sign here if he had options. No matter how much he loves the city of LA

But ummmm DJ won't see the light of day. He will get maxed by Clippers. They have his bird rights and he is Doc Rivers love child so you guys might as well stop thinking about DeAndre. Besides he HATES the Lakers. I personally kno he wouldn't sign here if he had options. No matter how much he loves the city of LA
Elaborate. He's definitely getting the max from the Clippers, so I know he's not an option for the Lakers, but I'm curious how you know he hates this team. 

Not true.

But I'm certain clips will throw the most money at him.

Elaborate. He's definitely getting the max from the Clippers, so I know he's not an option for the Lakers, but I'm curious how you know he hates this team. 
Without sounding like I'm bringing the duck tales basically I went to college with his and Blakes agents daughters. I've been good friends with them for the longest. And Blake n DJ use to come thru their house all the time to chill and whatnot and yea I pretty much heard it from the mans mouth himself.

sounds like everyone has moved to Towns :nerd:

Okafor 1a

Russell 3

Stan Johnson 4

Mudiay 5 (hasn't played since Nov. in China)

That sound accurate P?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom