• 45-50

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-60

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn I've never seen that letter. I'm in awe. dude is such a prick man. we may have never had any downtime man. we could've just kept on rolling. i wonder why he had a problem with us though. bron was gone, wth did we do to the cavs? TF typw of petty *** **** is that? like why us? something had ti have happened for him to single us out man

:smh:

I hate people that know nothing about hoops. Majority of the stuff they post have nothing to do with the game, it's other reasons to why they don't like a Baller.

What Iggy got to do w/ him getting better on the court fam?

Do I expect Nick to transform into LeBron. No. Just get better at HIS game which is scoring. Become more consistent, work on his spot up shooting, and finishing at the rim. I want him to progress and as a spark plug scorer after this contract unlike JR. All that Iggy stuff and who he smashing is homie's bihness

You do realize o **** young is older than jr smith right?

Hes not some young inexperienced player

His shot selection wont get better

He wont get better as a player

There is a reason why you dont hear about anyone interested in signing him

Hes just a bad chucker

1 assist per game

Jr smith is known for making a huge impact off the bench for his teams most noteably in denver

**** young is known for being a journeyman that cant stick long with a team because he makes horrible decisions and coaches just want to throw him in the trash can.

But hey this franchise actually signed him for four years...

Farmar

Hell even id rather have had them sign cheeks because he actually is a decent shooter

Smh

Last edited:
At ages 29 and 27 I think you are what you are (Young and Hill) the fact that NY is going to be here chucking until he's 33 is asinine to me.

Last edited:
As much as people hate on Young, atleast this dude wants to play with the Lakers.

All you guys smhing will be in for a long ride when you realize nobody wants to play for this franchise.

Pau doesn't want to play here
Melo doesn't want to play here
Dwight doesn't want to play here
Ramon freakin Sessions doesn't want to play here

Jordan hill sucks...... Wtf are they doing... Same fn team as last year... As someone stated should offered lance 15 a year instead young and hill.... I'm so upset at how this Lakers roster is shaping out..

Last edited:
You do realize o **** young is older than jr smith right?

Hes not some young inexperienced player

His shot selection wont get better

He wont get better as a player

There is a reason why you dont hear about anyone interested in signing him

Hes just a bad chucker

1 assist per game

Jr smith is known for making a huge impact off the bench for his teams most noteably in denver

**** young is known for being a journeyman that cant stick long with a team because he makes horrible decisions and coaches just want to throw him in the trash can.

But hey this franchise actually signed him for four years...

Farmar

Hell even id rather have had them sign cheeks because he actually is a decent shooter

Smh
I've never seen so much hate in one person. 
laugh.gif
 It's crazy how much you hate Nick Young. I've seen probably 30+ posts by you about how much you hate him. It's all good though, but respond to some of this. I want a real take on this.

He got better last year as an overall player. He shot 44% from the field 40% from three. That's efficient, so save the he's an inefficient chucker. He's definitely labeled that for good reason, but he grew last year as a player. He got those percentages with the best defender on him nightly. Why can't he be a solid man off the bench then? He also hit a lot of spot up threes, so it wasn't all iso shots. On top of all that, he wasn't as much of a chucker as he was labeled as. There were times he had stupid shots, but who doesn't? Overall he was a great surprise for the team. 

Defensively he got better as well and showed that he was engaged at that end of the floor. There was a portion of the season where he regressed back to his ways, but D'antoni called him out on it and he was decent on wards.

And the hate grew for him because he was winning games out there by himself, which hurt our draft positioning. I don't get how a dude capable of winning games by himself at times is a liability or someone not worth 5 mill? 

I do want to know how much teams were willing to offer him though. Who knows if he even got to negotiating with other teams. Supposedly the Lakers were so interested in Hill he wasn't even able to negotiate with other teams, maybe it was the same for Young. 

Last edited:
Basketball reasons really screwed over this team for years to come. This is a huge part of Stern's legacy. Making a marquee team nothing more than. A middle of the pack franchise. Dan Gilbert can go to hell.

All of this. :smh:

Changed the whole NBA with that one. So many dominoes followed.

Just because Lance had us in mind doesn't mean he was going to automatically come. I refuse to believe we would've gave Nick that deal if we fasho would've had the opportunity to get Nick Young. Some of ya'll need to stop acting so irrational.

All of this.
mean.gif

Changed the whole NBA with that one. So many dominoes followed.
Think about this, the Clippers would still suck, Houston would suck, NO wouldn't have Anthony Davis 
laugh.gif
. That's from the top of my head, I'm sure there's more. 

But the plan was always to get Dwight with Kobe and Paul, and possibly add either David West or Beasley. Who's to say Dwight would've stayed? Most likely, but he never liked Kobe, it was obvious. 

I go see transformers....

And all of this goes down. Go through the thread....

We going in the right direction.

Pau did us a favor by not taking those deals.

2015 free agency!!!! :smokin

Doesn't matter if Dwight stayed. The Lakers would have been positioned to sign Paul long term and officially usher in the transition of the franchise from Kobe to CP3. Paul, Bean and LA would have been sexy to players who are in their primes. Basketball reasons literally sabotaged their future.

Have to get Rondo in the upcoming free agent class. I don't care how you feel about him. He is an elite 1.

Last edited:
And the hate grew for him because he was winning games out there by himself, which hurt our draft positioning. I don't get how a dude capable of winning games by himself at times is a liability or someone not worth 5 mill? 

I do want to know how much teams were willing to offer him though. Who knows if he even got to negotiating with other teams. Supposedly the Lakers were so interested in Hill he wasn't even able to negotiate with other teams, maybe it was the same for Young. 

I was just about to post this. People were mad at nick because he was playing well and winning games. Unless you were hoping to lose for the next 4 years why are you still mad?

I still think there is a trade brewing. Teams like boston phx den have really unbalanced rosters. Rondo and dragic/bledsoe are seemingly available. Cavs and minny might be looking for a 3rd team. And still a potential sign and trade with pau.

I don't think most of next year's top tier guys will make it to free agency without being traded first (love/rondo/dragic) and I definitely don't see both lin and nash finishing the season as lakers

That Nick Young contract is a decent one. There are always teams that need bench scoring, if we needed to move him, it wouldn't be too difficult.

Last edited:
Gotta move past basketball reasons,

Gotta move past D-12

Gotta move past Nash

Gotta move past that horrible contract Kobe signed....

This here...is 92-93....

If you were following then, then you understand.

If you were just here from 2000 on, I understand why you are upset.

People need to realize...we stuck out on the big name guys and i'm sorry...Lance is a head case...don't want him here.

I didn't want to rebuild....but Melo forced that. Stop complaining...root for the lakers.

#allin

I was at work when all the signings and all that went down. From what I see ie. Hill, NY, and Lin...we aren't going to go very far this season. Unless Mitch has something up his sleeve, I don't see anything drastic happening at all, which is sad. I do think the pick up of Lin and a first rounder was great (seeing that Bosh is going back to MIA :lol: )

Nash, Lin, and Hill deals all come off (potentially) That's 26-27 mil that could come off the books.

Not saying they would use it next year, but they could try.

Say they get that top 5 pick, and a decent mid round from Houston. + Randle + Kobe's last year, (maybe Clarkson :nerd: ) and over 25 in cap space, could make a run at someone. Or save it all up for the year after when Kobe is gone, and have 50+ and those same pieces.

And Nick Young. :lol:

If love gets traded to the cavs there is absolutely nobody to get next year

Also even if love is there no way in hell he comes to this **** roster plus we already have randle

92-93 until 99-00 7 years...

14-15 until 2021-22 7 years...

My body is not ready

7 years for a chip....

We did make playoff runs....

Gotta let this team cook. You won't ever see over night again ala Big three unless they get rid of the Cap...

92-93 until 99-00 7 years...

14-15 until 2021-22 7 years...

My body is not ready
Lakers got pretty exciting from 96 on...was fun to watch the team grow

Hopefully the FO learns from these dwight/melo sagas and revamps accordingly for 2016 free agency!!

Let the CLIPs have the playoffs right now, but LAKERS bring home ships!

7 years for a chip....

We did make playoff runs....

Gotta let this team cook. You won't ever see over night again ala Big three unless they get rid of the Cap...

Yea fortunately during that time I was like 4-11 years old and was just following as a young pup and it didn't affect me like it does now. I'll be 33 by 2021 and it hurts my soul having to watch us suffer :lol: Hopefully my Gators can come back to relevance before then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom