• 45-50

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-60

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Every team on the West is better than LA... 
Yall are better than the Jazz and Kings still.

tired.gif

lol...pau gone...we all know it. nothing here. nothing here. lolz.  this franchise is done bruh.  kobe is done for.  it's sad, but it's the truth. i'd hate to see him struggle on the court, when prima donna rookies get the best of him.  HE knows it, MJ knew it too. it's very hard to swallow, but MGMT ain't done jack shiet.  letting Pau go was a white flag. LA is not gonna contend, or even fake it. they are in tank and rebuild mode.  signing kids to short contracts.  they wanna sign the JRs, the Youngs, the Lins, the Kobes, to sell tickets.  that's the writing on the wall.  believe what you wanna believe.

or listen to TWS's James worthy talk about Randle like he's some Barkley.  It's pathetic what Mitch and Jim have done in the past few years.  SMH for real.

Is it true that Pau took 4 million less than what we offered him to play for the Bulls? That's what I've been reading people say, but i dont have a legit source.

Yall are better than the Jazz and Kings still.

|I

Ok now you are just trolling
nope.

the Jazz will be the Jazz until proven otherwise with Exum and their new coach and I am just this down on what the Kings have been doing.

if the Lakers get a healthy Kobe? Anything is possible..

Wow a ray of hope for the Lakers from a non laker fan, thanks Rock at least you're open to the possibilities.

And I totally forgot about the Jazz another lottery lifer team.

Utah , Milwaukee, Detroit, Orlando, Sacramento, Celtics, philadelphia, Minesota, and maybe the pelicans could all easily be worst than us.

No way in hell we get that top 5 pick with a healthy Mamba.

Is it true that Pau took 4 million less than what we offered him to play for the Bulls? That's what I've been reading people say, but i dont have a legit source.

There aren't any contract details, because technically Chicago hasn't decided whether or not to amnesty Boozer in order to get him. He'll probably end up with around $10 mil a year after it's all said and done.

i had a feeling pau would not be back either by his decision or the lakers. getting nothing for him though :smh:

This is going to sound dumb, but after watching that video I think Mark Madsen would be a solid coach.  He seems to have the right temperament to work with a lot of these young guys.

Last edited:
Yeah Mark was definitely well spoken I was shocked because he seemd like an airhead type of dude, but that video shows he knows the game.

im going to pencil this team at 41 wins this season. will adjust accordingly before the season starts and who the coach is and development of players.

Clarkson looks fluid on the court. I'd like to see him and Randle get a lot of time together

Who were our other rookie pickups this offseason??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom