Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-60

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

i wonder what thibs is doing in the playoffs
Competing in games with 0 go to scorers.

Yeah, most coaches could definitely get more out of a team with Mike Dunleavy as their go to guard.
boozer scores 14 points in 24 minutes, bulls have struggled to score in 4th quarters 

boozer has a total of 0 4th quarter minutes this series

cant use "has no scorers" as an excuse when he just wont play them

up in a close game thibs draws up a play to pass the ball to the other team

#coty

down 4 with no time left, wizards baseline inbounds and a bulls player fouls wall on a 3pt shot

#goodcoaching

Switching gears... for no good reason... I'm still not sure how the katrillion excuses work in MDA's defense, but not MB's. :nerd:

Switching gears... for no good reason... I'm still not sure how the katrillion excuses work in MDA's defense, but not MB's.
nerd.gif
because mike brown sucks and is the scum of the earth 
laugh.gif

excuses are always pointless but when it comes to MDA vs MB, MDA will give you a good offense while MB will give you nothing

Because Mike Brown was supposed to instill a good defense with the team, which he never really did besides the first half of 2011-12 season.

Team's defense went to **** the second half of the season, made things more complicated than they had to be and the players were clearly tuning him out looking back.

Mike Brown was having 4 hour practices in October with a 38 year old PG
A center coming off back surgery
A SG with 60,000+ NBA minutes on his legs
And a PF-SF combo in their mid 30's.

Mike Brown shouldn't have just been fired, he should have been prosecuted.

Do not, EVER, attempt to make a case that Mike Brown is anything short of historically ******* stupid.

He is like a thief trying to hold up a donut shop with a knife, level stupid.

boozer scores 14 points in 24 minutes, bulls have struggled to score in 4th quarters 

Boozer a scorer?!

Hold up ...Boozer a viable scoring option?! :rofl:
Yea I fully understand now. This ain't going nowhere lol
Wow ...Boozer lol

Last edited:
Mike Brown was having 4 hour practices in October with a 38 year old PG
A center coming off back surgery
A SG with 60,000+ NBA minutes on his legs
And a PF-SF combo in their mid 30's.

Mike Brown shouldn't have just been fired, he should have been prosecuted.

Do not, EVER, attempt to make a case that Mike Brown is anything short of historically ******* stupid.

He is like a thief trying to hold up a donut shop with a knife, level stupid.
The fact that Mike Brown in still getting checks is a miracle in itself :lol:

Boozer a scorer?!

Hold up ...Boozer a viable scoring option?!
roll.gif

Yea I fully understand now. This ain't going nowhere lol
Wow ...Boozer lol
career 16.6 ppg 53% shooting

taj gibson career 9.1 ppg 48% shooting

no, you dont get to play the "i have no scorers" card when you dont play one of your best scorers in the 4th quarter ever

i wouldnt let thibs coach my unborn son's jv team, nothing about him says good basketball coach

Yeah Carlos Boozer, the man most NBA fans commonly agree should be amnestied by the Bulls on a consistent basis, is definitely a Karl Malone type offensive talent in the crunch. Get the man the ball when playoff games are on the line, Thibs. Don't be an idiot.

Last edited:
so next time someone says dantoni has a decent defender in wes johnson i can imply hes a scrub while comparing him to dennis rodman?

is that how it works?

I didn't think anyone could be an MDA defense attorney as hard as CP. :lol: I was wrong. It's clear who is really related to the D'Antoni family.

The extent to which you're willing to go to defend him... Implying Thibs isn't a good coach?... Sheesh. :lol: Like Jo Said, this won't go anywhere... Obviously :lol:

Last edited:
IMPLYING CARLOS BOOZER IS A RELIABLE GO TO PLAY MAKER OFFENSIVELY IN THE CRUNCH FOR A TEAM'S PLAYOFF RUN... Though. :rofl:

Last edited:
i dont care about dantoni

but i do think thibs is a trash coach

dantoni is trash (really dont care, so ill say it to get him out of the way)

thibs is trash too.

the last 2 minutes of the game last night was the most poorly coached basketball team i have ever seen

if we ever sign thibs as our head coach we might as well get rid of the franchise

I never said Thibs is perfect.

I just find it laughable that you think he's trash. To not even find him GOOD if not VERY GOOD is laughable bro.

He's not perfect... But you think he's trash!? TRASH? He ran a few bad plays so everything he's done for such a offensively deficient team is just forgotten because of that? He's trash?

:lol: okay.

Last edited:
this has to be a joke

its as if you are literally copy and pasting past comments defending dantoni and replacing his name with thibs

but yes, thibs is at best an average coach

no, like i have pretty much posted that exact post word for word in defense of dantoni a few months back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom