• 45-50

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-60

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mudiay seein Exum go top 5 with little tape eh?

Won't be long before we start seein that happen more and more.

@ESPNSteinLine My man @tomhaberstroh reports that Denver, Phoenix and the Lakers all pursued Chris Bosh as hard as Houston did before Miami maxed him out

@ESPNSteinLine My man @tomhaberstroh reports that Denver, Phoenix and the Lakers all pursued Chris Bosh as hard as Houston did before Miami maxed him out

We whiffed on another one?

scaled.php

Last edited:
Jeremy Tyler's bounced around. Warriors, Hawks and spent a portion of this past season with the Knicks.

any gossip on lance stephenson? would love to see some signing. lance is like a jr smith, artest, r.wallace type of.guy. at such ayoung age, i thibk LA should consider him.

any gossip on lance stephenson? would love to see some signing. lance is like a jr smith, artest, r.wallace type of.guy. at such ayoung age, i thibk LA should consider him.

We gave all our money to Nick Young and Jordan Hill so nah.

The fact that he hasn't signed anywhere shows that he wants to get paid big time

We gave all our money to Nick Young and Jordan Hill so nah.

What the heck?!!!!!

I wouldve liked to see Ray Allen in here as well. But this team aint worth playing for, and kobe isnt even bothered with trying to voice,.scoff, nor care like he used too.

a shame. looks like a bunch of mercenaries going forwars.

The fact that he hasn't signed anywhere shows that he wants to get paid big time

i read his attitude n antics are proallt why, more so, this offseason was all about lbh, melo and bosh. doesnt Houston now have the most space?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom