• 45-50

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-60

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I will never get it why does Bill Simmons love to talk about the Lakers so much. It's like he had his own personal vendetta against us or something. I know he's a celtics fun but yeesh. That's all the man seems to talk about. Always some sideways comments.

Did Magic or Worthy boink his wife in the 80's or somethin? Lol

I will never get it why does Bill Simmons love to talk about the Lakers so much. It's like he had his own personal vendetta against us or something. I know he's a celtics fun but yeesh. That's all the man seems to talk about. Always some sideways comments.

He talks about every team, it's his job. He was just born with the inability to remove bias prior to talking about the Lakers.

He talks about every team, it's his job. He was just born with the inability to remove bias prior to talking about the Lakers.
a lot of reporters come up in the industry knowing they cant play favorites or be biased. 

its refreshing to see him with an honest opinion, we're all fans of these athletes, we all grew up admiring players and teams. 

i dont have a problem with him being a homer, but dude does always have something slick to say about LA. 

although he did think Randle will be a steal for us. 

The Second Annual “Milwaukee Bucks WTF Are They Doing?” Award

3. Los Angeles Lakers: The Lin trade was a nice predatory move, but it’s unclear why they decided to toss so much money at Hill and Young instead of going hard for a young talent like Thomas, Stephenson, Lowry, or any number of restricted free agents. The Lakers are just filling the roster with short-term contracts until they land a star, and they couldn’t get any big names to bite this time around. If they don’t land Love next summer, who is the next realistic target?

The bright side: They have a shot at being bad enough to keep next year’s first-round draft pick, which they owe to Phoenix if it falls outside the top five.
http://grantland.com/features/2014-...-and-losers-houston-rockets-chandler-parsons/

:pimp:

kobe gonna say the same stuff, not even gonna care. lol.

the media will ask the same crap. let him play, then talk. wanna see wats good with Pau leaving, media and LA, aint saying much, only read of PJs tweet. haha

Been saying the same thing all along. they spent too much money on young and hill. locking in Stepheson mightve been good.

Hill's contract isn't bad at all since we have a team option on his 2nd year.

Stephenson wants a MAX contract which he isn't worth.

No way would he have taken a 2 year deal at max money. He would have asked the Lakers for Melo type money.

Last edited:
Hill's contract isn't bad at all since we have a team option on his 2nd year.

Stephenson wants a MAX contract which he isn't worth.

No way would he have taken a 2 year deal at max money. He would have asked the Lakers for Melo type money.

i guess thats why hes still floatinf out there.

The Second Annual “Milwaukee Bucks WTF Are They Doing?” Award

3. Los Angeles Lakers: The Lin trade was a nice predatory move, but it’s unclear why they decided to toss so much money at Hill and Young instead of going hard for a young talent like Thomas, Stephenson, Lowry, or any number of restricted free agents. The Lakers are just filling the roster with short-term contracts until they land a star, and they couldn’t get any big names to bite this time around. If they don’t land Love next summer, who is the next realistic target?

The bright side: They have a shot at being bad enough to keep next year’s first-round draft pick, which they owe to Phoenix if it falls outside the top five.
http://grantland.com/features/2014-...-and-losers-houston-rockets-chandler-parsons/

:pimp:

Is this.......another example of stuff being said in here, and reiterated by national media weeks later? And Zach Lowe no less? :lol: :nerd: :pimp:

good job, good effort

189i7cU.gif
OMG NOT MY DAD 

He's an enormous Celtics homer, and lives in LA. He's going to talk about us almost as much as he'll talk about Boston, every time.

Marc Stein ‏@ESPNSteinLine 1m
Story going online now detailing how Rockets AND Lakers called w/max offers for Nowitzki, but he rebuffed all outside interest to stay w/DAL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom