Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-60

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well the national media said it, so it must be right :lol:

Same national media who swore Dwight wouldn't leave ? Lets sweep that under the rug tho :lol:

So funny

The problem is when the national media goes against you, nobody will post those links....:rolleyes

So why do it because it goes along with your point....seems thirsty....if you believed in your theory wholeheartedly you wouldn't need reassurance from those types.

Here's the thing , are they agreeing or are you just regurgitating the same stuff they're spewing ?

Reactions: MVP
Yes, when we say it weeks before the article, sure. :lol:

And lots thought Dwight would bail, lots.

My point is moreso the folks that go crazy with "we won't be anywhere close to bottom 5" only to see a national writer say we're definitely in play. :lol:

You guys are so desperate to throw things in my face, damn right I'll throw it right back, and with a national voice, since my opinions are so off base.

Dont believe all you read. I think LA and the NBA was taught another lesson when Dirk literally pledged his allegence to the Mavs. More so, he signed a deal to help the team. Its not like he doesnt have off court incentives.

Yes, when we say it weeks before the article, sure. :lol:

And lots thought Dwight would bail, lots.

My point is moreso the folks that go crazy with "we won't be anywhere close to bottom 5" only to see a national writer say we're definitely in play. :lol:

You guys are so desperate to throw things in my face, damn right I'll throw it right back, and with a national voice, since my opinions are so off base.

I never thought D12 was gonna leave, once LA got him. But it seemed obvious when LA management let things spiral down-wards. You cannot blamr just them though. Kobe probably had the biggest hand in D12s departure.

To say that players don‘t have a say in the organization would show you how dysfuncuntional things really are at the top. Good communication between management, coaching, and players are a must. It seems so obvious, yet many franchises do not care for this. What a shame.

What has Kobe said about Pau?
More pics of that Jelly Belly Bryant please.

Lakers should've just offered Kobe shares of the team after he retired. Keep it hush tho hahaha.

Anyway, don't see how anyone can want Boozer on this team. Please decline on a bid, Mitch

we have 2-3 mil in cap space left after our "spending spree" 

boozer might look to get mid-level money and re-up on some black ice

he didnt like taking a backseat to Taj in the 4th, not sure if he'll accept a becnh role behind randle...on a non-contending team. 

Last edited:
Look, LA is not gonna tank. They will lose through morale, and repeat defeats. Kobe will not let that happen, as he will beat the war drums.

I have no idea how things will play out, but the 2 rookies will be a big boost for LA. Is it possible we land a big man?

And Nash will go no where, it‘s not a secret he is too old to play long minutes.

Sad we lost Kaman.

Sad we lost PAU.
fixed.

where the **** were you on that one Kobe....
mean.gif

How can we be sad that we lost Pau when he took less money to leave.

Not telling you how to feel. Just saying that he didn't wanna be here.

Ok, realistic hopes/dreams/expectations.

We'll go 3 categories this year. (instead of tank, anti-tank)

We will go after/finish, either

Playoffs

6-14 in the draft (and turn over the pick to the Suns)
zube42

Top 5 pick in the draft.
CP
PMatic

Please indicate which spot you think the Lakers reach this season. I will record and update as we go.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom