• 45-50

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-60

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am quite familiar with LO. He was never, at any point, ever, a top 20 player in the NBA. Ever.
My point was that coming out of the draft and for the first 3-4 years in the NBA, people said he was due to breakout and be elite. Yeah he never was a top 20 player in his career, but dude had a chance, and he squandered it. He settled to be a role player instead :smh:

even though he didnt become the best individual player he could have, would y'all consider him an underachiever? multiple rings, played a huge role in them too. i dont at all. 

Last edited:
I am quite familiar with LO. He was never, at any point, ever, a top 20 player in the NBA. Ever.
My point was that coming out of the draft and for the first 3-4 years in the NBA, people said he was due to breakout and be elite. Yeah he never was a top 20 player in his career, but dude had a chance, and he squandered it. He settled to be a role player instead :smh:

Sure, I can get with that, he could have had a "better" career. But some guys are not that. He slotted into his role quite well, 3rd-4th best player on his team, do a lil bit of everything, and help get W's. Some guys are made for the big stage, others just want to play and help without all the pressure. That was LO.

He had a nice 10-12 year career, won some titles, made a good amount of money, that was good enough for him. He wasn't wired to be a franchise guy, someone carrying a team, etc. That was never his personality or desire.

Sure, I can get with that, he could have had a "better" career. But some guys are not that. He slotted into his role quite well, 3rd-4th best player on his team, do a lil bit of everything, and help get W's. Some guys are made for the big stage, others just want to play and help without all the pressure. That was LO.

He had a nice 10-12 year career, won some titles, made a good amount of money, that was good enough for him. He wasn't wired to be a franchise guy, someone carrying a team, etc. That was never his personality or desire.
Alright I can agree with you on that. Just frustrates me how big LO could have got :smh: oh well

even though he didnt become the best individual player he could have, would y'all consider him an underachiever? multiple rings, played a huge role in them too. i dont at all. 

gotta agree, but too late. he sighted demons. and yes,.he has the same.prob as beasley, money, drugs and that life. it corrupts u fast.

I wouldn't consider him an underachiever either. He had a nice career, he "could" have been more, sure, but he still carved out a solid career, and you can't ask for more than that from him. Played til he was 33-34, he got a lot out of his career.

Bynum, on the other hand, had no reason to just stop being useful after 6 years. He had bad luck with injuries, sure, but that kid just gave up trying to be something. He would be someone I consider an underachiever. Basically done by 26. :smh:

so if sterling stays with the clips,

doc rivers leaves,
walks next door,
coach of the lakers.

CP3 gets released cuz he wants out, comes to the lake show for nash's leg.
basketball reasons are forgiven.

thank you silver.

Don't you remember his Clippers/Heat days? Even though the dude was lazy as hell, he consistently got double doubles and made plays with ease. The talent was obvious. Problem was that he's mentally weak.

He was a border line all star in the NBA and can't go right, that actually speaks to his talent

lol, that knuckle grazing of face is just a hilarious thing. its like KB baited PJ, but PJ be one step ahead, so he morphed from a fist tap to a knuckle after lotion face graze.

Trolling+the+Cameraman.+Kobe+does+it+again_8bc1fc_3608132.gif

Cp3, Kobe, and Dwight would've gone down as the most dominant big three to ever grace the hardwood.

I like how he went to the left side of his face for no reason other than to show off his genius

lol its called a knuckle.swipe.crossover. Dont you know the yin and yang? He cant be just grazing one side with out balancing threother. The Zen is one step above, in that he shaved. He knew what was coming. Zen is the prophet. lolz. Woulda look stupid if he grazed his beard. haha, but alas, the Zen is too tranquial. Down 20pt and 7 timeouts, Zen acts callm and ponders if the queue seed rehash on his torrents are done by the time he gets home.

Someone should photoshop lin head on dwight body in that video where mitch is showing him all them trophies and make it as a gif lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom