• 45-50

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-60

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Antoni's a loser bum who couldn't get to the finals unless he was Pops assistant, he deserves zero respect for accomplishing zero things in the NBA.

It's chip or bust in here , we don't celebrate mediocrity in here , and Antoni is the epitome of just that.

How many rings he got ?

How many rings George Karl got ? ( least he got to the finals)

Zero for both, dudes in the same boat end of story.

Eh. I've given you the map why Mike never made a Finals. People choose to ignore it, that's on them.

And we don't need to wait anymore on Mitch. The pattern is clear as day since CP3 deal, he's been screwing up ever since. Trying to make up for it or something. Not hard to see all the mistakes.

Here is the thing the map that you laid out are your reasons why you believe he didn't make the finals. I could lay out a map as to why we didn't win the finals in 20004.

At the end of the day, the map doesn't matter. He didn't win, we didn't win.

Now IF Scott proves to be a worst coach then MDA but all means write the books, complain do whatever makes you feel better. Until then it's kinda moot until we see the product on the court. Which is why I can't wait for the season to start.

Eh. I've given you the map why Mike never made a Finals. People choose to ignore it, that's on them.

And we don't need to wait anymore on Mitch. The pattern is clear as day since CP3 deal, he's been screwing up ever since. Trying to make up for it or something. Not hard to see all the mistakes.
Here is the thing the map that you laid out are your reasons why you believe he didn't make the finals. I could lay out a map as to why we didn't win the finals in 20004.

At the end of the day, the map doesn't matter. He didn't win, we didn't win.

Now IF Scott proves to be a worst coach then MDA but all means write the books, complain do whatever makes you feel better. Until then it's kinda moot until we see the product on the court. Which is why I can't wait for the season to start.
That's the thing, the niche that CP has carved for himself in here, he's going to complain either way.

Scott does better w/ us than MDA did w/ us, but only marginally better (like a couple consecutive 2nd round exits): "Yay! We're a middle-of-the-road team! Let's go get that 29th pick! High-fives all around! *sigh* We suck. I'm driving off a cliff."

Scott does worst than MDA: "Nah, y'all got your wish. Yay, we got rid of MDA! We were terrible then, and terrible now! Woo-hoo! This what you guys wanted, right? You got it, dudes!"

Very true...

A lot of CP's points are great. I just feel sometimes he will ram things down our throat if we don't agree with his point of view.

But the thread wouldn't be as interesting without his views.

View media item 1099366

He's got so many excuses, justifications, reasons, scenarios and file boxes of info no matter what happens he has an angle where he gets it and whoever disagrees doesnt get it.

Then when it doesn't happen they're all fools for not listening to his master plan :lol:

No, I told you before, I deal in real. Map 04, like I don't already know and understand it. Malone hurt, Ho. Grant also hurt, we have no PF against Sheed, a guy we took down with ease 3 years in a row in Portland with AC Green, Grant, and Horry.

Add Kobe/Shaq dynamic and Detroit's excellent defense and we were cooked.

MDA didn't have that situation, and I've clearly listed all the missteps Sarver (and Stern) made that cost them. If you choose to ignore those FACTS, not opinions, but what actually did in fact happen, that's not on me. If you want to say the draft picks + suspensions don't guarantee a title, that is completely within reason. To summarily dismiss them as non factors (!!!!!!!!!!!!) that's plain ignorance.

And why, WHY would I suddenly be ok with bashing Scott after the fact, but not predicting it before when I already have three examples of him being fired for sucking????? :lol: :lol: :lol: What kind of logic is that? He's employed by us, so I have to back him no matter what? :lol: Naw man. I don't homer like that. I love my franchise til the last breath, but I'm callin out bad moves as they happen, not in hindsight, not after 5-10 years etc. Naw. I don't need Laker fan approval dates to speak on what I already know.

Mitch stay reachin post CP3, Byron is a bad coach, Kobe's contract is pure garbage, Nick Young is an aging one dimensional chuck unworthy of the deal he was given.

Homers argue all that ****. :smh:

And BTW, before I forget, I better not ever, EVER, read another Laker fan complain about Stern robbing us of CP3 and costing us glory......

Only to say MDA sucks cuz he isn't guaranteed anything with 5 extra first round picks, Joe Johnson, and no suspensions.

Oh, no. Don't think that isn't noticed fellas. You don't get to have it both ways.

Complaining sometimes and beating a bloody horse to a pulp aren't the same thing tho CP, we hope u notice that too.

Random complaints about the CP3 aren't comparable to bringing up something so much that people get sick of hearing it.

Check your records for the number of CP3 complaints to your conctant number of angry rants on everything from contracts to the price of hot dogs at games :lol: big difference.

Again...
No, I told you before, I deal in real. Map 04, like I don't already know and understand it. Malone hurt, Ho. Grant also hurt, we have no PF against Sheed, a guy we took down with ease 3 years in a row in Portland with AC Green, Grant, and Horry.

Add Kobe/Shaq dynamic and Detroit's excellent defense and we were cooked.

MDA didn't have that situation, and I've clearly listed all the missteps Sarver (and Stern) made that cost them. If you choose to ignore those FACTS, not opinions, but what actually did in fact happen, that's not on me. If you want to say the draft picks + suspensions don't guarantee a title, that is completely within reason. To summarily dismiss them as non factors (!!!!!!!!!!!!) that's plain ignorance.

And why, WHY would I suddenly be ok with bashing Scott after the fact, but not predicting it before when I already have three examples of him being fired for sucking?????
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
What kind of logic is that? He's employed by us, so I have to back him no matter what?
laugh.gif
Naw man. I don't homer like that. I love my franchise til the last breath, but I'm callin out bad moves as they happen, not in hindsight, not after 5-10 years etc (not if they are bad moves done by MDA).  Naw. I don't need Laker fan approval dates to speak on what I already know.

Mitch stay reachin post CP3, Byron is a bad coach, Kobe's contract is pure garbage, Nick Young is an aging one dimensional chuck unworthy of the deal he was given.

Homers argue all that ****.
mean.gif
... fixed. 
laugh.gif

And BTW, before I forget, I better not ever, EVER, read another Laker fan complain about Stern robbing us of CP3 and costing us glory......

Only to say MDA sucks cuz he isn't guaranteed anything with 5 extra first round picks, Joe Johnson, and no suspensions.

Oh, no. Don't think that isn't noticed fellas. You don't get to have it both ways.
Hi.

I'll complain it loud and clear.

Mostly because CP3 absolutely IS a franchise changer, and Joe + 5 is not a guaranteed franchise changer, as a whole or individually.

Joe, Deng, Rondo, Gortat, Nate, Rudy and no suspension doesn't affect the Spurs/Suns series the Spurs barely won.

CP3 changes us immediately tho. Cuz the Clippers are just dominating those Conference Finals he's never been too.

I see you bruh. :lol:

And note, it wouldn't even be ALL of them together. Just half isn't asking for too much, plus negating a bogus suspension to a guy known for cooking Duncan.

The suspension alone might be more harming than the picks, either way, a fair shot was taken away by Stern. Can not be argued.

Unless you blindly use "he went to a finals" as a measuring stick for coaches like Avery Johnson, Mike Brown, Byron Scott and George Karl. :lol:

Joe, Deng, Rondo, Gortat, Nate, Rudy and no suspension doesn't affect the Spurs/Suns series the Spurs barely won.

CP3 changes us immediately tho. Cuz the Clippers are just dominating those Conference Finals he's never been too.

I see you bruh.
laugh.gif
"Joe, Deng, Rondo, Gortat, Nate, Rudy and no suspension doesn't affect the Spurs/Suns series the Spurs barely won"?

I said that?

I thought I said that Joe + 5 isn't a franchise changer. *scrolls up* Yep, I did.

And I said CP3 is a franchise changer.

Disagree?

Do you think that he is a franchise changer, or not? I know short answers aren't really your thing, but a simple Yes or No will suffice.

And that argument about "Well if MDA had blah, blah, blah" is cute, but ultimately, it's as effective and sturdy as the "Jordan could have won 8 in a row if it weren't for blah, blah, blah!" argument, or when a pitcher gets rocked in the 1st and throws 7 perfect innings and people are in the 8th like "Man, we could be sitting on a perfect game if blah, blah, blah!"

I'm gonna go with No, on CP3.

Love the guy, but zero conference finals in a decade. What's he really changin?

Franchise player, yes, Franchise changer, no.

Bron, Dwight, Melo, Wade, Durant, Deron, Dirk, KG, Pierce, Ray, Kobe, Duncan, hell, Marc Gasol all been to at least a conference finals. With at least a decade of playin.

I've yet to see him ever play a single game there. With two franchises. So what has he changed?

I mean, we're bein fair, and honest, right? I love CP3, you love CP3, but if we're gonna view him as a changer, is the cut off just making the playoffs, or does he need to at minimum play for his conference finals, like all his peers have?

Maybe that's harsh, but Steve Nash went to the conference finals with Amare out for the entire season. CP3 can't make 1, in 10 years? *shrugs*

Last edited:
I hate CP3. Think he's mad overrated. I can get with most of what you said.

But saying "franchise changer, no" is laughable.

Clippers wouldn't be sold for 2 billion without CP3's impact on that franchise.

Probably not even half.

He may not be a "closer" or "winner," sure. I honestly wouldn't argue with 95% of what you said. He hasn't gotten it done when it's counted. All that true.

But to say he hasn't changed the whole outlook of that Clippers franchise? Straight blasphemy.

If there's any one thing that he did for the franchise, it was change.

But again. I'm not a fan of him.
Just keepin it real.

Didn't Blake Griffin get there first, attracting CP3 tho?

Blake also carried them while Paul was out. Iono.

*shrugs*

CP3 is great, but he's gotten a pass for a looooooong time. And he's nearing 30, ain't he? He better hurry.

Not winning a title is one thing, not even making a conference final is.......unprecedented I would think.

CP3's label is based on the fact that he's never been to the Conference Finals. Makes sense.

So what's your descriptor for Byron Scott? Whoa, whoa... before you reply, in the name of consistency, that label should best your MDA label, since Scott has been to consecutive Finals.

:smile:

So MDA is great, Byron Scott is supreme? MDA is top 5, Scott is top 3?

Since CP3 is being labeled according to his lack of conference finals'.

And I just realized that you give me so much crap for suggesting that other guards could net multiple championships if gifted Shaq then Pau, plus Phil... but "If only MDA had Rondo, Gortat, Nate.Rob, and an injury/suspension-free lineup!" is perfectly fine to presume a hypothetical championship. :lol:

Didn't Blake Griffin get there first, attracting CP3 tho?

Blake also carried them while Paul was out. Iono.

*shrugs*

CP3 is great, but he's gotten a pass for a looooooong time. And he's nearing 30, ain't he? He better hurry.

Not winning a title is one thing, not even making a conference final is.......unprecedented I would think.

Blake got there first but they sucked before Chris got there. As soon as they got Chris they got way better. He pretty much controls everything they do on offense, especially in his first 2 years there. Blake finally got a post game last year.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom