2014-2015 NCAA / NFL Gear

The XI's look so sweet with the Raiders unis, I remember Woodson wearing the black/white 9's back in the Super Bowl.

Looks like just an all black version of the flyknit cleats

Last edited:
i really hope they come out with an improved version of the nike zoom vapor carbon fly td's and call it the 3's. the ZOOM! i need the ZOOM!

Looks like they are football, not lacrosse. Tre Mason has them in all white. Dopest things ive ever seen.

i like how its pointier than the vapor ultimates. i just would like these to top the vapor carbon flys though. nothing can beat those. Do you guys know of any place i can still buy the vapor carbon fly td 2's?

White cleats are so crispy

i like how its pointier than the vapor ultimates. i just would like these to top the vapor carbon flys though. nothing can beat those. Do you guys know of any place i can still buy the vapor carbon fly td 2's?

Depending on your size and what color you want you can find a pair on ebay.

Anyone try the Vapor Ultimates? They're on heavy disco now at 150...
I didn't try them personally, but a kid on my team said that they were great other than the fitment. He said since there was not another eyelet closer towards the ankle his foot kid of slipped a tad. He said he tried double socking, but the problem was still there just a bit. I may try them for myself when the 20% off clearance hits NDC.

Wow they dropped them by $100? I think I'm going to wait till offseason if they are still around, price drop again then

Back
Top Bottom