2014-2015 NCAA / NFL Gear

The vapor Ultimate's,

I had em this season, the toe area is real stiff and I only wore them in games because there not super comfortable. Nothing like the superfly's, those are a dream to wear. But if they are down to 150 or below, there dope enough to get. 

Last edited:
Did anyone notice Watt had on the Salute to the Soldier adidas gloves today??? Why in the world would he wear those when Nike has their own STTS gloves??

Maybe he likes the feel of the adidas gloves?

Yeah but as a Nike athlete, that's a big no-no obviously. He was still wearing Nike cleats and he has worn different CW's of the Superbad 3.0's this year so its very weird, especially on a day its very obvious since he caught a TD.

Didn't know he was a nike athlete

Nike released a special edition "Megawatt" version of the finger-trap Free Trainer 5.0 in February of this year. It was all white with a translucent sole and had Megawatt on the heel and "JJ Watt" script on the tongue with 3M reflective lightning graphics. So, this is why I was so surprised to see him in those gloves.

Didn't know he was a nike athlete

Nike released a special edition "Megawatt" version of the finger-trap Free Trainer 5.0 in February of this year. It was all white with a translucent sole and had Megawatt on the heel and "JJ Watt" script on the tongue with 3M reflective lightning graphics. So, this is why I was so surprised to see him in those gloves.

I see, could it be possible that his contract is up seeing that the start of this season was in august and that shoe was released in Feb?

I don't have pics, but I noticed Jason McCourty is wearing the vapor ultimates. Jamie Collins on the Pats wore them a few weeks ago too. For whatever reason, they're clearly not too popular with the players.

Strange, but Watt seems to have gone over to the brand with the three stripes.  Maybe he's going back to his roots (Wisconsin is adidas)

322Bengals%20Texans%20Football.JPEG

What the hell are you talking about?? Never heard of them, no details, didn't happen? Here is the link, they released on 6/1/13. Know what you are talking about before accusing someone of making up stuff.

http://*************.com/news/nike-free-trainer-5-0-mega-watt/
Mybad little homie. I misread what you were saying. When you said Feb of this year I read it as you meant the new ones with the air sole on the back. 

^, oh ok lol. Sorry, I got a lil too heated there :tongue: Just didn't like being accused of something not happening when I knew the facts on it. So, the JJ Watt thing sucks, I wonder how adidas got him seemingly right in the middle of the season. And for Nike to let him go, the DPOY and maybe MVP, is really dumb. This guy is superstar and impact player every game.

yeah its most likely has to do with him getting paid more. i havent seen him in any of the nike football commercials that i can recall.

An yone know where i can score some Vapor Jet 1.0 gloves, size L? Left them at the field and not ready to upgrade to 2.0 or 3.0, i don't think the shiny palm material is as good as the material from the 1.0, @mrinkredibul  may you happen to know?

Its time to replace my cleats for my Jordan 3s... What size should I go for .5 or .75 inch?

Any recommendations on where I can get them as well?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom