2014-2015 NCAA / NFL Gear

I would never rule it out; but Nike will not overpay for these colleges, they dominate it so much, they don't need to bow down to these schools like adidas is doing. The top four overpaid schools according to retail sales and a lot of other factors are Michigan, Kansas, UCLA, and ASU. Not a coincidence that they are all adidas colleges. 45 of the top 65 power 5 conference teams are Nike. ASU just switched because adidas is paying them twice the amount Nike was willing to pay them; they just don't NEED these schools. It's not like ASU is a premier team for the Swoosh.
I totally agree, it's not like NIke wasn't good to ASU, I think the only Nike school with more uni combos over the last 2 years was Oregon. they straigh HOOKED them up. custom, ASU-Only stuff. If the 3 stripes wants to double the amount Uncle Phil is dropping, more power to them. 

I totally agree, it's not like NIke wasn't good to ASU, I think the only Nike school with more uni combos over the last 2 years was Oregon. they straigh HOOKED them up. custom, ASU-Only stuff. If the 3 stripes wants to double the amount Uncle Phil is dropping, more power to them. 

Exactly, those Desert Fuel unis were amazing and they had ton of uni combinations with the pitchfork, chrome helmets, etc. ASU president was talking like NIke treated them like dirt, that's not true at all; the only Nike school I know of that is not really treated that well is Iowa State. When they wanted a new uni re-design, they came to Nike to ask them what they could do for em and Nike said we aren't creating a custom palette for you; the closest we can do is USC's colors. That's why the Cyclones basically look like the Trojans.

As soon as Nebraska starts to play in the New Years 6 bowl games they'll go back to Nike, same can be said about Michigan.

Go back to Nike? Nebraska has never been Nike; at least their unis. They wore Nike cleats back in the early 80's but then started wearing adidas cleats and then officially had adidas unis. However their current deal with adidas ends in 2018 and they were in heavy talks with Nike when their contract was expiring with adidas in 2013.

Michigan, now that's another story. They left Nike in a huge huff because of labor practices and there was a ton of hurt feelings on both sides. I really don't see them going back, especially since they have the largest adidas deal among all the schools and the 2nd-largest within all of college athletics.

Oh I was unaware, I was under the impression that the person I responded to was saying that Nike needs to get Nebraska back too along with Michigan (my initial comment).

^, oh gotcha, I can see how that comment looked now. I am assuming he just meant he hopes Nike would sign the Huskers because they have never been a Nike school before.

That was what I was saying. I know Neb hasn't ever been with Nike. I love Neb's uniforms just hate the apparel that Adidas puts out. Would love for My Huskers to get picked up by Nike but it wont ever happen.

My haul. Gotta say I got pretty lucky on all 4 of these items. Go Ducks

Apologies for the crappy pics. Need a new smartphone

I got a pair of those too on ebay for like $30. Weren't that noticeable for me. Just felt like regular gloves. Might just be the picture but these vapor shield's seem a bit thicker and more insulated without the synthetic backing like the vapor jet 2.0 shield's

naw the vapor shield that came out during the superbowl made for the broncos and seahawks are way thicker than those of the ohio state and army/navy ones. Its a 2 glove system for warmth and its hella thick lol.. but are definitely warm on those cold game days.

Any where I can find the Vapor Carbon elite 2014 Oregon Addition? Can't find a 10 or 10.5 anywhere

Any word on when Nike will release the cleats?

Hopefully some spots in LA have for the rose bowl

NDC dropped the price of the Vapor Flyknits from $65 to $60 and the college ones from $125 to $75 as predicted by a NT member on this thread. I didn't think they would drop it because of it being Flyknit but I apparently was wrong.

The Nike Alpha Pro 2.0 and the Vapor Knit in a Clemson colorway. Pictures from Clemsonfb Instagram:

Its odd because NDC has Oregon, OSU, and Bama at $150; FSU is at $125. The same prices are like that on Swoosh too; $90 for the 3, and $75 for FSU, must be little aberration there. We shall see when they re-release to see the price points; but nothing that is high-priced surprises me with Nike anymore.

The baselayer issue is something else; everyone wants them, yet Nike playing games with people on the web, showing OOS then coming soon, then random sizes up, then OOS again. Its weird.

all gloves at $75 now and are in stock! gooooooo!

all gloves at $75 now and are in stock! gooooooo!

Niiiiice, good heads up. Like how they dropped the price; maybe Nike realizes what an insane price point that was at for some gloves that no one at retail is actually buying for the intended purpose, these are strictly showcase pieces for fans of these teams.

Niiiiice, good heads up. Like how they dropped the price; maybe Nike realizes what an insane price point that was at for some gloves that no one at retail is actually buying for the intended purpose, these are strictly showcase pieces for fans of these teams.

I'm one of the few that uses my oregon gloves (team issued and retail) for flag football.. I'm pretty sure most high school kids playing football would rather pay 40 bucks for regular ones than use these and ruin them in a game. Yeah but I still think die hard fans are still going to buy them up to collect. Can't believe I spent 150 last year on the vapor jet 3.0 white oregon ones and then they dropped to 90. But I still used them for my games.

Im in the LA/Pasadena area for the Rose Bowl have not found ANY nike Rose Bowl gear for Oregon or FSU

I was expecting to find the jerseys, gloves, snapbacks, cleats, shirts, hoodies, and hypercross for both teams but I have yet to find anything

I went to Nike LA and found nothing
I went to Richards in Pasadena found nothing
Hit up a mall in Pasadena and found nothing at Champs, Footlocker, Footaction, and HOH
I went to the stadium and seen some tents setup selling merchandise but NOBODY was selling Nike gear just off brand stuff

If anybody has any info please let me know asap

Im in the LA/Pasadena area for the Rose Bowl have not found ANY nike Rose Bowl gear for Oregon or FSU

I was expecting to find the jerseys, gloves, snapbacks, cleats, shirts, hoodies, and hypercross for both teams but I have yet to find anything

I went to Nike LA and found nothing
I went to Richards in Pasadena found nothing
Hit up a mall in Pasadena and found nothing at Champs, Footlocker, Footaction, and HOH
I went to the stadium and seen some tents setup selling merchandise but NOBODY was selling Nike gear just off brand stuff

If anybody has any info please let me know asap
not sure if you'll find any. I was at NYC for the pinstripe bowl and there wasn't a nike licensed penn state item anywhere

Back
Top Bottom