2014 AFC East Trash Talk Thread

I see yall getting all high and mighty after beating a team that was projected to win 4 games this season nd were dead last in the L last year :lol: Typical Jet fan behavior though so im not suprised. yall are just happy to be in the same conversation as the patriots. i cant relate but i definitely understand. however the fact remains that the Jets put up zero points the other week. Zero points. Like couldnt even advance the ball to the. 25 yard line to kick a field goal. Theres no chance the Jets keep up with the number one offense in the L when Mark Sanchez is taking snaps.

If Tebow starts ill give yall a slight chance to get within ten points .

i'm just glad they're letting us on the same field with Tom Brady :smokin

we'll be sure to make sure we take our shoes off ....

I hope the Pats and Jets just beat the crap out of each other next week and the game ends in a tie.

Don't worry you guys have last place all locked up. Nobody is gonna threatening you guys for that spot

Worst poster in this thread. The Phins are easily better than the Buffalo Jills, and the New York Jests. I would worry about what life is like in two weeks at 3-5. Enjoy.

Update:

1. Brady
2. Tannehill
3. Fitzpatrick
4. Sanchize

:lol: :lol: Should I include Tebow as 4b?

Jets are 1-0 vs phins how is that possible if we are so inferior to you guys. Please don't bring up the kicker

All this hype :lol: :lol:

How quick Jets fans forget they are a laughing stock. Earlier this page dudes are admitting they bow their head in shame when asked who their team is, but since they beat up on the Colts now theyre in the running for the division title. Twilight zone type stuff.

_______ > NYJ

All this hype :lol: :lol:
How quick Jets fans forget they are a laughing stock. Earlier this page dudes are admitting they bow their head in shame when asked who their team is, but since they beat up on the Colts now theyre in the running for the division title. Twilight zone type stuff.
_______ > NYJ

I'm saying. :lol: Dudes are going to get plastered by New England. Congrats, you beat the #%!#!@! Colts. :lol:

Nobody is pounding their chest. I just know the phins are not better than the Jets

And stop actin like the Patriots are untouchable it wouldn't shock anyone if the patriots lose one game to the Jets of the 2.
I mean they still have the same coach from 2 years ago that beat them twice. He would never allow the jets to roll over for a Patriots' game.

We possibly won't win but they definitely aren't gonna get Molly wopped

Nobody is pounding their chest. I just know the phins are not better than the Jets
And stop actin like the Patriots are untouchable it wouldn't shock anyone if the patriots lose one game to the Jets of the 2.
I mean they still have the same coach from 2 years ago that beat them twice. He would never allow the jets to roll over for a Patriots' game.
We possibly won't win but they definitely aren't gonna get Molly wopped

:lol: You don't know #%@!, your team has been shutout this season, won because of multiple missed field goals, and lost your best WR and CB. Your team is finished.

[COLOR=#red]fins going to take the division we starting to put the pieces together[/COLOR]

You Dolphin fans gotta chill man. Make us look like the Jet moron's that ran rampant while doin nothin.

Way too damn early to start callin for divisions and ****. SLOW down.

Let the dudes that wear 6's on their backs claim that ********. :lol:

if we beat superman brady i guarantee u that we will be a pretty annoying bunch from here on in . i think rex already guaranteed it :lol:

:lol: You don't know #%@!, your team has been shutout this season, won because of multiple missed field goals, and lost your best WR and CB. Your team is finished.
I know your team 0-1 vs the Jets. The Jets secondary is still better than the phins even without their best player

The only reason you guys were even in the game was because of a bull crap call. I bet you forgot about that part of the game

You Dolphin fans gotta chill man. Make us look like the Jet moron's that ran rampant while doin nothin.
Way too damn early to start callin for divisions and ****. SLOW down.
Let the dudes that wear 6's on their backs claim that ********. :lol:

It's a #%@ talking thread, we're just doing that. :lol:

hey guys...please don't mistake yesterday's miscue for a light at the end of the tunnel type of deal. division is still ours. have a nice day

- DA

Last edited:
I know your team 0-1 vs the Jets. The Jets secondary is still better than the phins even without their best player

The only reason you guys were even in the game was because of a bull crap call. I bet you forgot about that part of the game

Dude, what? We led the entire ******g game, hell are you talkin about one call? :lol:

Jet fans and they imaginations. You dudes stayed in the game on your trick play fake punts, and the fact that our coach was bright enough to get Reggie hammered for no reason 30 seconds before half. Reggie was SHREDDING you *************. He plays the second half, that game was OVER.

O.V.E.R.

But alas, our coach isn't too bright yet. :lol:

^ awww that's cute...you really do think your team has a chance at the division.

[deuce]bless your heart[/deuce]

:lol:

Last edited:
We'll find out if we're actually any good or not this week if we take care of a road division game. We "should" coming off a bye, but we should have won other games and didn't too, so we'll see.

We have a decent schedule til December, then the NFL said **** you and buried us. :lol:

Seattle, NE, at San Fran, and At NE the last 6 weeks. :x

With bye weeks against the Jags and Bills in between.

It's too bad there's no Bills fans on here. Would make it even better. All we have to pick on are the Jests fans :lol:

Hey Jest fans, what happened to Eva Longoria? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom