2014 AFC East Trash Talk Thread

You guys see Landry runnin his gums about headhunting?

There is going to be a brawl during the game this week, I can feel it.

Fat **** Rex and his hot sauce getting poured all over Revis's knee has the Dolphins still bent about him going after Reggie's knee, which Landry was referring too. Says that Reggie remembers Landry putting his helmet into his knee. :smh: Steroid freak is going to get quite a few cheap shots from Miami Olineman this week. :nthat:

Typical big mouth Jets. :smh:

hot_and_habenero_sauce.jpg

Word to Gilbert Hibachi Arenas pick one

Cause we all know "What goes around comes around" :tongue:

Last edited:
Exactly, that classless bunch of losers should think about injuring Sanchez if they wanna win moreso than someone from the other team.

Now Maybin is runnin his mouth.

How do you people put up with those losers? Rex, Landry, Maybin all freely admitting they suck so bad, they have to injure another player to gain an edge. 2 straight games they've done this. I don't even know why they want Reggie for, why wouldn't it be the QB they go after? Jets are so stupid they can't even figure out the right player to injure. :smh:

I'll laugh if Goodell finally decides to do something and busts the Jets up somethin fierce. :rofl:

:lol: @ Aaron Maybin, Mr. 1 tackle, popping off. Pouncey: "I'd talk to him on the field, but I'm not on the punt coverage team." :rofl:

[COLOR=#red]Gotta love those Jets...

We want Reggie to apologize. Hot Sauce... What in the hell are they talkin about? Only the Jets. Clowns.

Lookin forward to pouncey to get off and open up them lanes.[/COLOR]

Phins are so sensitive, they have one of the dirtiest players on their Oline and they crying....give me a break. To be fair I don't think the Jets take this game, but the whining and the victim BS Bush is playing is a joke. Pouncey owned Maybin though, Aaron needs to shut his mouth, dude is a waste.

Last edited by a moderator:
i'd like to send a hearty f*ck u to all the dolphin fans here and extend an invitation to our thread for gameday .....

:smokin

What goes around comes around.

Start scouting those QB's in the draft and lookin for Rex's replacement. (Please let it be Sparano). :lol:

u dolphin fans are a classless bunch, no need to onside kick that early. u rubbed it in our faces today and that was not fair ....

im still angry .....

Why did the Dolphins have to suck so bad the last 2 year's for this guy to be our Off coordinator.

You guys screwed us before the season even started

just jokes boss :tongue:

:lol:

I know it was just odd naming the fans there and not the coaching staff for that specific item. Since I'm in here, I'll just say this: The Bills are atrocious and the waste of money they spent on D is near criminal. Loser organization that isn't changing anytime soon. As for the Dolphins, Dan retired in 99. Still haven't replaced him? How many years do you need? No titles since 73? Sad, considering you had perhaps the greatest passer of all time as well. As for the Jets, no words necessary. I do still give props on III though, historically significant. Finally the Pats....whatever, when is Tom going to retire and just go into modeling for Ugg?

:tongue:

Back
Top Bottom