2014 BMW i8 Coupe - The Future is Here * Price Starts @ $135,700

:lol: Their first year production numbers (1900 i8s for 2014) are practically sold out and the list for the 5000 i8s to be made for 2015 are quickly getting filled.

the R8 is a chick car. this is less of a chick car, tom cruise drives one
#NTlogic
This car wont sell.135k hah

Pass.
laugh.gif
 @ pass, like you could afford one. RFX45 basically just shut down your "This car won sell" claim.

Lol of course that car is accounted for. You think they gonna produce it like they do a 3 series? The technology alone sold this car nvm the status an the very futuristic appeal.

Ehhpass. I'm waiting for those NSXs to hit the street

Last edited:
For 135k and some change that interior is very underwhelming...and I am a minimalist. Looks the same as a fully equiped 3 series inside. :smh:

Saw this car today, it's nice to to look at but by far one of the works engineered cars Ive ever seen. It takes 2 people to open the hood and a screwdriver to keep the hood up. To pop the hood you have to pull a string on both the passenger side and driver sides. Those are the things I could remember.

Guess if you got the money your not poppin the hood.

Last edited:
Saw this car today, it's nice to to look at but by far one of the works engineered cars Ive ever seen. It takes 2 people to open the hood and a screwdriver to keep the hood up. To pop the hood you have to pull a string on both the passenger side and driver sides. Those are the things I could remember.

bad accident
car spins off into lake/river/canal next to road
disoriented from impact
CAR IS SINKING!
push door release button. Doesn't work!
grab and pull thin plastic manual release lever
snaps right off in hand
die

:lol: and there's a group and designers and engineers who actually approved these designs

Last edited:
And u

bad accident
disoriented from impact
CAR IS SINKING!
snaps right off in hand
die

:lol: and there's a group and designers and engineers who actually approved these designs
gotta wait a few mins to open the gas cap yikes..

bad accident
disoriented from impact
CAR IS SINKING!
snaps right off in hand
die

And u gotta wait a few mins to open the gas cap yikes..

And you have to fill the washer fluid by popping out the infotainment screen with a silicon cake spatula and then undoing 6 different sized triangle bit security screws. You also need a special washer fluid designed by Keurig, only available through BMW dealerships or else the fluid reservoir melts activating a BMW RFID chip that then causes the car to self-destruct like a Mission Impossible message.

Local Porsche dealer had one on display outside a while back. It's beautiful in person, but wow the complexity of opening the hood and knowing where the latches are is crazy. If someone doesn't know what they're doing then it's game over. Interested to see how they would service the vehicle for fluid changes or the battery replacement in the hood that charges the instrument cluster.

Last edited:
BMW stay lacking with the interiors, saw a matte white one in Beverly Hills today, looks clean from the outside.

Back
Top Bottom