2014 ESPYs Thread TONIGHT 9PM EST/6PM PST

I didn't see the Stuart Scott speech yet. I'll cry like a baby if I watch it. Lost my mom to cancer 7 years ago. Any story, tv show or movie about cancer has me feeling like I got kicked in the chest.
Sorry about that brother, my girl mom has it and has been battling for 3 years its a *****

Thanks. Best wishes to your girl's mom. This disease is evil and won't leave people alone. People can beat it multiple times and it still wants to come back.

Jay Williams keeps getting cornier
sick.gif
boy ain't been the same since he fell off his bike.

Prayers to you Marcus.

My mom is fighting cancer right now and I was watching it with her

Great speech by Stu.

Sorry to hear that bro,best wishes

I been in the same exact position many times and the scary thing about this damn disease is it can pop back up at any time once cured..

Best wishes to you and yours man..
Hope everything works out okay
Take her to a Cavs game with you man whether she likes the game or not it will be great energy in that room all season..good energy is very important man..

Stay up

I been in the same exact position many times and the scary thing about this damn disease is it can pop back up at any time once cured..

This is the worst part. Watching someone go through chemo and radiation, losing their hair and being weak. Being told they're in "remission" and they get their strength back, hair finally looking full, and get back into the swing of things. Just to get told "yeah we need to start you back on chemo next monday" :smh: :smh: worst feeling ever. I don't blame anyone who refuses treatment, that stuff makes you feel like you should just die. Cancer is really a piece of sh.. and it's not getting better.

I didn't see the Stuart Scott speech yet. I'll cry like a baby if I watch it. Lost my mom to cancer 7 years ago. Any story, tv show or movie about cancer has me feeling like I got kicked in the chest.
Sorry to hear.  RIP to your mom
tired.gif
Sorry about that brother, my girl mom has it and has been battling for 3 years its a *****
Hoping for the best for your girl's mom.  I can't imagine dealing with that for 3 years, hopefully she's winning the battle.
Prayers to you Marcus.

My mom is fighting cancer right now and I was watching it with her

Great speech by Stu.
Hoping for the best for your mom and hope she's winning her battle as well.  Always saddens me to hear about people battling cancer because I wish I could help more
frown.gif

Sorry to hear that bro,best wishes

Best wishes to you and yours man..
Hope everything works out okay
Take her to a Cavs game with you man whether she likes the game or not it will be great energy in that room all season..good energy is very important man..

Stay up

She's a Cavs fanatic just like her son :smokin

Back
Top Bottom