2014 ESPYs Thread TONIGHT 9PM EST/6PM PST

I like how just the single athletes were cracking up while the married dudes were just stone face. Sherman was rollin...
roll.gif

You can even hear married dudes booing at the end...
roll.gif

I thought Drake was pretty bad. Everything seemed forced and like he was trying too hard.

Blake Griffin should host next year. He's funny as ****. All his commercials crack me up.

She's a Cavs fanatic just like her son :smokin

Yeah hit a game with her bro that good energy is a great thing and can do alot..

A shame your far out there, I get the tickets cheap...I might ride out that way for Brons homecoming game gon be nice...

Stay positive.. Best wishes fam

I thought Drake was pretty bad. Everything seemed forced and like he was trying too hard.

Blake Griffin should host next year. He's funny as ****. All his commercials crack me up.
Doing commercials and skits is a whole different animal than hosting. You gotta have some showbiz/stand-up experience to be able to pull it off.

Not a fan of his but I'm shocked Kevin Hart hasnt done it yet...

This is a surprise, you saying something bad about Drake. Total shock.

Kevin Hart sucks, you might as well let Martin Lawerence do it if you want to get bad people

Blake Griffin is naturally funny though. Can't be any worse than Drake. Drake isn't a funny guy. He comes off as a goober.

I know Antidope is in here quoting me right now. He's upset.

I'm surprised Kevin Hart hasn't done it but I hope he never does. His gimmick is mad corny now.

Anyone can be naturally funny on regular situations. It's different when you're up on stage and you have to put on a whole show :lol: Blake would bomb just as bad

Anyone can be naturally funny on regular situations. It's different when you're up on stage and you have to put on a whole show :lol: Blake would bomb just as bad

yeah its rough. you almost need someone that is kinda famous but can still connect with the crowd to host. JT was an exception as he was great. Even john hamm was great

Drake was really good tonight. Other than some "ehh" moments in the beginning, he was pretty good / funny. His Wit and Charm and Dry humor / sarcasm was apparent.

BG definitely should get a look at hosting. He would be perfect. He's literally a walking Seth Rogan / Will Ferrell / Johah Hill Hybrid :lol:

This is a surprise, you saying something bad about Drake. Total shock.

Kevin Hart sucks, you might as well let Martin Lawerence do it if you want to get bad people

Drake is funny to you but Kevin and Martin ain't? :lol:

Next level stanning.

Last edited:
Craig robinson would be a great host now that I think about it. Brian Mcbride as well

Jay Z and Drake do no wrong in Antidope's eyes. All their albums are classics and they don't have a bad song according to him.

I thought the Side Pieces and Donald Sterling songs were mad corny. Tried too hard.

What yall think drake gets paid off a gig like this?

Last edited:
Like a mil or two. That's my guess.
No drake ain't a good host , dude isn't funny or amusing to me..
He wasn't horrible tho...

A mil? Come on, no way

Maybe 50k-200k sum like that..
Not no mil I can't see espn do that

Back
Top Bottom