2014 LUNAR TR1 - Next Gen = Lunar Caldra?

Yeah I thought that too but hey were definitely blue and white not black, picture doesn't do color justice but they were broncos blue and white...

Team colors that have been released are black/white, red/white, navy/white. I'm sure other generic team colors might have been made and not released but I doubt team combo colors

Not counting the obvious special collegiate releases of course

Last edited:
How are these for the gym and/or running? Thinking of getting a pair for lifting and HIIT days.

these shoes remind me of the nike solarsoft mocassins, i jumped on the indianapolis colts tr1s that dropped from the first tr1s, imo the first tr1s are way better...

They probably will. There must be a reason why Nike keeps out of stock shoes on NDC. Take them off if they're sold out. Idk, maybe they're lazy.

The yellow pair is set to release on 11/15. It's posted on the NDC release calendar.

easy cawp today. now to wait for the yellow pair :D

It really seems like Nike did this college release right. The 2012 versions are so much rarer than this 2014 version, especially the FSU, LSU, OSU, and USC versions. The Oregon ones are a dime a dozen, in both the 2012 and the 2014 versions. I rarely see the 2012 version of the other schools on ebay and when I do, its for ridiculous prices and have not seen the FSU version at all in forever. Still seems to be a lot of sizes out there in the eight schools released for the Week Zero collection, Eastbay has FSR's of practically every college left. NDC just sold out of Texas and OSU but I see them re-stock them all the time. If someone has all the Oregon trainers, that would be a sweet pic once the yellow ones come out.

So those yellow Oregon PE are on Nike calendar. Set to release NOV 15th. Colorway is Yellow Strike/White-Kelly Green-Black. It sounds like it.

Back
Top Bottom