2014 LUNAR TR1 - Next Gen = Lunar Caldra?

Those yellow oregon's are a must

I agree. I have held off all season for these. Gotta be Selective with the shoe purchases going into the holiday season and 3 kids to buy for. Still gonna try to add all 3 Oregon color ways to the collection. But these WILL be first.

I agree. I have held off all season for these. Gotta be Selective with the shoe purchases going into the holiday season and 3 kids to buy for. Still gonna try to add all 3 Oregon color ways to the collection. But these WILL be first.
I have the aways and going to add the yellow, but also going to try and add the Kay-Yow and the white homes at some point.

what are we looking at?

The first picture is blatant. not even close to normal looking

But what is the defect in the second picture.  Got to keep my eyes out for this when i order my pairs.

now that they are on clearance on NDC will be lying in wait for a 25% off all clearance email...then im jumping on some GRs.  And copping yellow Oregon if i can 

Like I said before.

Performance beasts.

When I am doing any lateral movement I lace them all the way up.

I really like the snug fit on the forefoot, it makes me feel much more stable in the shoe while I train (how I preferred my cleats).

Performance wise these> last years

Looks wise last years> this years
Wore the Tr1 for the first time at the gym and you where right, these are performance beasts!

View media item 1154208

Like I said before.

Performance beasts.

When I am doing any lateral movement I lace them all the way up.

I really like the snug fit on the forefoot, it makes me feel much more stable in the shoe while I train (how I preferred my cleats).

Performance wise these> last years

Looks wise last years> this years
Wore the Tr1 for the first time at the gym and you where right, these are performance beasts!

How do they break in?

I tried them on in the store because I planned on getting them for the gym but I couldnt believe how tight they were at the top of my feet (instep area). Sizing up a half size seemed to loosen them up a bit but they were still pretty tight across the top. Last thing I want to do is pulling the trigger to find out they hurt my feet during a workout.

How do they break in?

I tried them on in the store because I planned on getting them for the gym but I couldnt believe how tight they were at the top of my feet (instep area). Sizing up a half size seemed to loosen them up a bit but they were still pretty tight across the top. Last thing I want to do is pulling the trigger to find out they hurt my feet during a workout.
When I first threw them on they where really snug but after walking in them for a day they started to break in. They're still snug but they are really comfortable. 

How do they break in?

When I first threw them on they where really snug but after walking in them for a day they started to break in. They're still snug but they are really comfortable. 

I skimmed through the rest of the thread and it seems like the general consensus is that they are just a snug shoe. Too bad.. really wanted to pull the trigger. Thanks for the info.

I think you're too late. It was on that page yesterday. Try searching for a coupon code to get that discount.

Back
Top Bottom