2014 NBA Draft Thread

Tell us more...
For him to reach Paul George level he'd need to improve his handles dramatically.  Would need to dedicate himself to defend hard, and improve hos shooting and playmaking on top of all that.  George is an elite level just like Wiggins and taller than him.  It would just take a lot of work for Wiggins to get as good as George

For him to reach Paul George level he'd need to improve his handles dramatically.  Would need to dedicate himself to defend hard, and improve hos shooting and playmaking on top of all that.  George is an elite level just like Wiggins and taller than him.  It would just take a lot of work for Wiggins to get as good as George
You do realize that Paul George's handles were not great when he came in the league and he's steadily improved each year? Still not a great  ballhandler either. 

You do realize that Paul George's handles were not great when he came in the league and he's steadily improved each year? Still not a great ballhandler either. 

PG was still able to create off the dribble in college, wiggins is more of a face up & blow by you type player, he can be srs if he gets a mid range jumper, that step back against duke was melo-esque and shows what type of player he can be in the league

Picking Smart over Ender is how you get fired in one season.

Clarky showed out against WVU and UCLA. Played like Katherine Webb was watching.

Major star watch tonight:

Ender, Selden, Embiid, Randle, Harrison twins, Young, WCS, Pangos (height aside), Eron Harris (Indiana residents know).

DFS, Hill, Frazier.

Chris Walker, what a shame.

Self said he's suprised Wiggins is even averaging 15 a game
laugh.gif

Me too.
lol I remember last year, a ton of folks were saying get ready to see how Lebron's 1 year in college would've looked like if he went by watching Wiggins season 
roll.gif

Stock watch on UK's freshmen, UNC's Paige, JMM, and Tokoto.

Semaj against Cincy.

Kansas on upset alert against New Mexico.

That boy Embiid is raw man as long as he keeps developing sky is the limit for him.

Paul George Was the goods at Fresno. Yall have no idea how much $ he made me n Allen

Havent had $ like that since Memphis in the early 2000s

Paul George Was the goods at Fresno. Yall have no idea how much $ he made me n Allen

Havent had $ like that since Memphis in the early 2000s

followed WAC ball and he was definitely a player. if he was playing at a bigger school he would have easily been a top 5 pick

Thoughts on Embiid going #1 overall? Is it out of the question?

Man, this class is absolutely LOADED. :x

Not a chance he gets picked over the 3 freshmen. Well maybe if the clown *** cavs have the top pick they would

Back
Top Bottom