2014 NBA Draft Thread

I actually didn't even read one post in here during the lotto.

Just posted in all caps :lol: .

I was so amped and shocked it was wild.

about to go re-read it... should be funny

I always wanted to see like..different timelines for this reason haha. I wish we could see a timeline where we see jordan playing for the blazers..kobe for the hornets..cwebber playing for the magic..etc.

Im a science geek so i know somewhere..this happened in a lifetime faaaaarrr away :pimp:

Science geek? Nah, you just on that water :lol:

I have a feeling that Kyrie is going to campaign hard for 'Bari.

The Duke connection is obvious but I also feel like their games complement each other offensively - albeit there might not be enough balls to go around when you factor in Waiters.

I always wanted to see like..different timelines for this reason haha. I wish we could see a timeline where we see jordan playing for the blazers..kobe for the hornets..cwebber playing for the magic..etc.

Im a science geek so i know somewhere..this happened in a lifetime faaaaarrr away :pimp:

I have a feeling that Kyrie is going to campaign hard for 'Bari.

The Duke connection is obvious but I also feel like their games complement each other offensively - albeit there might not be enough balls to go around when you factor in Waiters.
Kyrie, Jabari, Waiters and Bennett on the defensive side. :wow: :lol:

I think Orlando realizes they can take a quality big man at 4 and come back with a solid PG at 12. It's gonna be hard for them to pass on Exum but I wouldn't be surprised if they do.

won't tolerate Simmons slander lol

I and the majority of NBA fans agree w/ his comments 

Orlando needs to get a PG

Last edited:
Here is how I see it:
Cavs: Parker - most nba ready for them to win now. They would still want to make the playoffs next year and keep kyrie happy.

Bucks: imbiid: highest potential in the draft. Great talent and is a better fit than wiggins

Sixers: wiggins - best fit for a rebuilding team that is taking it slow

Orlando: exum - and exum olidipo backcourt would be phenomenal

Jazz: I'm not too sure

Celtics - Randal - will eventually trade their pick for love

Lakers - smart - might also trade for talent to win now.

I'm still cheesed the cavs won the lottery. They are the least deserving team given how many times they screwed up.
Just catching up....this makes a lot of sense

Lotto is rigged, b.

I can't deny that.

3 #1's in 4 years?

come on now.
you still at it? BE HAPPY. Damn 
laugh.gif

you still at it? BE HAPPY. Damn :lol:

I am bro. I was stunned last year... this year it's like I don't even know to take it in.

Wiggins? Trade for Love? Bron coming back? mind is going wild :lol:

You're my homie too Anti :pimp: :pimp:

from the Cavs thread:

2.8% chance in 2011, 15.6% chance in 2013, and 1.7% chance this year equals 0.007% chance of this all happening or less than 1 in 10,000. Insane.

Last edited:
Who you think the Clippers should draft?

I think Bazz

Haven't given it much thought honestly. Chances are low we can get a starter quality 3 or great back up big with the 28th pick, so no point drafting based on our biggest needs IMO. We should just go with the best player available. If that happens to be Shabazz, I`d be fine with it.

you still at it? BE HAPPY. Damn :lol:

I am bro. I was stunned last year... this year it's like I don't even know to take it in.

Wiggins? Trade for Love? Bron coming back? mind is going wild :lol:

You're my homie too Anti :pimp: :pimp:

from the Cavs thread:

2.8% chance in 2011, 15.6% chance in 2013, and 1.7% chance this year equals 0.007% chance of this all happening or less than 1 in 10,000. Insane.
Lebron left Cleveland changed his number to 6, Kyrie wears number 2 x 3 number one picks= 6, Dan Gilbert is 52 5+2=7 -1 pick=6. Illuminati

Back
Top Bottom