2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caron Bulter made the All-Game 3 seasons after the Heat, and Steve Smith 4 seasons after leaving the Heat
you said and i quote "Originally Posted by NickFolarin     Look at the Heat org history, D Wade is the ONLY All-Star they EVER drafted...."

now its... the ONLY All-Star they EVER drafted.... that was an all-star while still on the team?

Caron Bulter made the All-Game 3 seasons after the Heat, and Steve Smith 4 seasons after leaving the Heat
you said and i quote "Originally Posted by NickFolarin     Look at the Heat org history, D Wade is the ONLY All-Star they EVER drafted...."

now its... the ONLY All-Star they EVER drafted.... that was an all-star while still on the team?
My fault... I meant draft a all-star who played an all-star season for the team

Last edited:
i wanna see what all the hype of wiggins amounts to. he has lebron as a tool to learn from...if hes what everybody says he is, he'll flourish better there than anywhere else.

Very true..very rational
Rechecks poster/sn :lol:

aye the bulls cleaned house today, not just Booz.

Bulls waived Mike James, Lou Admunson, and Ronnie Brewer as well.

Something is happening maybe

So what excatly are you trying to argue?
I was saying Riley isn't a genius... He's a top 5 all-time coach no question, but as a front office exec, people act as if he's perfect, when his draft history and player development isn't all that great

Last edited:

Here's the adidas NBA catalog showing of the unis for the upcoming season.

Bsmq_wBIgAAhs6K.jpg

BsnJyi-IEAIEf14.png

BsnJ2uFIAAAgkCQ.png

BsnJ517IQAAgM6Z.png

BsnJ9bZIIAEa0Gs.png

BsnKAjQIUAAW_E0.png
Sleeves!!!!!!!!

anyone wanna guess Mario Chalmers stats this upcoming season? :lol:

Wiggins still has a way to go, his handle is too raw, and is nowhere close to where it needs to be, but defensively the boy is too nice

Heat will give their 1st round pick next year (from LeBron trade) to the Cavs & are paying Mike Miller (amnesty) to play with LeBron. Ouch.

:lol:

Thank the lord the Sixers got rid of those red jerseys altogether. My least favorite Sixers uniform ever.

Love the current home whites and away blues.

anyone wanna guess Mario Chalmers stats this upcoming season? :lol:

Wiggins still has a way to go, his handle is too raw, and is nowhere close to where it needs to be, but defensively the boy is too nice

Chalmers 12 & 5

Wiggins 14 6 reb 3 ast

Jabari 18 5 reb 3 ast

Waiters 6moty, lebron will convince dion about how valuable he is to this team as a 6th man & his only role is to come in the game & score

17 4 reb 4 ast

They should bring back the ones A.I. used to wear for retro night.
The blue one preferably with the bell on it :pimp:
Anybody got a pic? I'm on mobile.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom