2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good looks Antidope.

I was thinking of make a new thread this week if someone else didn't

Besides LeBron's ridiculous changing hairline (I'm sure we'll somehow see a full hair line by the first game of the season) he def did look a lot skinnier. Didn't even look like him out there sometimes. That's a crazy transformation.

I do think that this Cavs team going forward will be better than LeBrons Heat team.

After watching highlights of their pre-season game this might be true. Kevin Love's outlet passing and rebounding are going to be lethal. I still have major concerns about Kyrie's durability and the inexperienced coach, but we'll see how that plays out.

I can't wait to see how the Heat stack up against them in the next pre-season game.

:rofl:

Y'all need to stop.

I'm serious tho. Love's passing ability is a huge asset for that team. With the Heat, you always had to rely on Bron or Wade to ignite the fast breaks. The Cavs have three guys in their offense that can ignite the fast break with their passing ability. Easy points in the NBA = wins.

As for post season that's another question. Defensively they MIGHT struggle, which is why I question the coach and his ability to get them to commit on that side of the ball.

It's a preseason game man, we don't know anything about that team.

Last edited:
Nik Stauskas looks like he's gonna be a solid contributor right away.  He will probably take Ben McLemores spot soon

It's a preseason game man, we don't know anything about that team.

I do know Kevin Love is a great outlet passer. I also know LeBron is a great passer and play maker, same for Kyrie. They all have a history of being players who can start fast breaks from their passing. The pre-season game just reminded me of that fact.

The key to my post was the word "MIGHT"... I said they might be better than the Heat considering they have a third guy on their squad that can initiate fast breaks, Didn't say for certain.

I'm a Heat fan BTW...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom