2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate Donald Sterling's mistress . She ruined any chance we had of improving this offseason.

If that tape hadn't leaked our offseason would've been
pimp.gif
If that tape didn't leak out we would have just lived our lives, pretending that racism didn't exist

Over/Under 40 games: The amount of games Kobe will have patience with this Lakers team before he spazzes out on the Management, team members, or in the media.

And he'll probably be ignored. He should know right now that his team is trash.

Kobe is still the 2nd most talked about player in the NBA

Even my wife remarked how Kevin Durant has gotten no publicity this offseason

If that tape didn't leak out we would have just lived our lives, pretending that racism didn't exist

Only a naive person would pretend racism doesn't exist.

That tape leaking did what?

How did it benefit anyone?

It was just a thirsty ***** looking for fame

Idk.. you tell me

You know what? I ******* hate Ohio.

I hate that Lebron is from there, I hate he signed with them again.

You fans are horrible , I pray to God you guys never win a another title ever again.

In any sport.

Wack *** franchise buying #1 draft picks.

This _ mad cause the city he's from ain't birth no greatness :lol: and :rofl: :x at you wasting your prayers on Ohio never winning a championship. Hope you don't turn atheist in a couple years.

You know what? I ******* hate Ohio.

I hate that Lebron is from there, I hate he signed with them again.

You fans are horrible , I pray to God you guys never win a another title ever again.

In any sport.

Wack *** franchise buying #1 draft picks.

:lol: so serious

This _ mad cause the city he's from ain't birth no greatness :lol: and :rofl: :x at you wasting your prayers on Ohio never winning a championship. Hope you don't turn atheist in a couple years.

When the Cavs move to Akron?

Mavs have filled out roster decently.

Felton/Harris/Gal Mekel
Monta/Ledo/
Parsons/Lewis/Jefferson/Jae
Dirk/Greg Smith
Tyson/Wright.

I assume Ledo will be apart of the 15-man roster, though not sure.

I worried because we lost two of our best shooters last year in Jose and Vince, and I feel like Jefferson can pick up where Vince left off, and won't have as many dumb shots. I really am intrigued to see what Lewis and Jefferson can do on the team, but they will be 10-12 minute guys. Nothing more, nothing less.

Would still like one more combo guard to fill out the roster. Would love if they could get their hands on Bledsoe. :lol:

Marion is definitely gone, hoping there would be a way we could retain Blair, but that ship looks like it has sailed.

When you said you hope Jefferson can pick up where Vince Carter, I thought you were delusional

But I actually looked and Jefferson has been a good 3 point shooter but I just remember when he played with Spurs, I borderline hated that dude because he could not hit the corner 3 pointer, he would also step 2 feet inside the line and shoot if which would piss me off so bad :smh:

Last edited:
Mavs have filled out roster decently.

Felton/Harris/Gal Mekel
Monta/Ledo/
Parsons/Lewis/Jefferson/Jae
Dirk/Greg Smith
Tyson/Wright.

I assume Ledo will be apart of the 15-man roster, though not sure.

I worried because we lost two of our best shooters last year in Jose and Vince, and I feel like Jefferson can pick up where Vince left off, and won't have as many dumb shots. I really am intrigued to see what Lewis and Jefferson can do on the team, but they will be 10-12 minute guys. Nothing more, nothing less.

Would still like one more combo guard to fill out the roster. Would love if they could get their hands on Bledsoe. :lol:

Marion is definitely gone, hoping there would be a way we could retain Blair, but that ship looks like it has sailed.

Everytime I start to get giddy about the roster I see Felton penciled in as the start and get sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom