2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
BsR4AucCYAES1GY.jpg

says he can learn from Mayo

becomes next OJ Mayo

HURyKD4.jpg

:smh:

The same thing was said last year. And when it came time to score, no one could do it.

Don't get me wrong. The Bulls are a GREAT defensive team, but I just don't think they have the offense to go anywhere.
We got McBuckets!!!!!
But seriously our hopes hinge on Rose, but I don't have great faith in his knees.
Hopefully Butler really upgraded his offensive game. Snell been looking nice with his shot too :smokin

Damn almost forgot Gasol is on the Bulls now
He's good enough to run the offense around him

I don't think you can depend on an alcoholic coach to help a substance abusing player :lol:
He probably lowkey sells Larry some of that good sticky icky too

Last edited:
idk how I feel about anaylists still saying Lebron is the best player in the world.... I would say Durant but what do they mean by that? Like his body of work and that he's still competitive at the top?

idk how I feel about anaylists still saying Lebron is the best player in the world.... I would say Durant but what do they mean by that? Like his body of work and that he's still competitive at the top?

Lebron is definitely still the most effective player in the league..Durant is no match defensively...so Bron will be the best for the forseeable future..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom