2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like @HerbShuttles15
mentioned the Christmas jerseys this year won't have sleeves.

Screen-shot-2014-07-15-at-7.14.28-PM.png

Screen-shot-2014-07-15-at-7.14.49-PM.png

Screen-shot-2014-07-15-at-7.15.32-PM.png

Screen-shot-2014-07-15-at-7.16.05-PM.png

Screen-shot-2014-07-15-at-7.16.39-PM.png

Screen-shot-2014-07-15-at-7.16.58-PM.png

Not bad.
I like how every team gets one this time around

I don't see how y'all still see Indiana as a shoe in the playoffs with how much better the East got. It's really PG or bust for them. They didn't improve at all and you can point to their defense to lead them without a lot of offense (ala Chicago) but Vogel isn't half the coach Thibs is. And the locker room problems didn't start and end with Lance. There were reports a lot of them and issues goin on

I liked the solid colored Christmas jerseys they did two years ago. That all orange Knicks jersey will forever haunt me, I need it!!!

These new ones are ugly and another failed attempt by Adidas. At least they don't have sleeves.

Pacers will see a huge drop off this upcoming season. I think they still make the playoffs but that team is gonna do a 180.

Last edited:
Pacers are still a playoff team alone because of their defense. As long as PG24 isn't smashing anymore of his boys' women, they'll be ok. No more big 3 to completely obliterate them so maybe some of the pressure will be off. They've definitely gone from 1st in the central division to 3rd now.

Updated East rankings: 1) Bulls 2) Cavs 3) Wizards 4) Raptors 5) Heat 6) Pacers 7) Hornets 8.) Hawks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom