2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not really understanding all this Chicago gonna win the East talk. I know defense primarily gets you to the playoffs and possibly the Finals, but you still need to score. The Cavs have at least 5, maybe six players that can consistently get you 15 points a game,and they're gonna play D cause LeBron gonna make them. Gonna be interesting to see how the Bulls try to defend the Cavs

Bulls have no Offense.

Bron or wiggins will lock Rose up.

Chicago is a 5th seed at best. If they do end up getting a top 2 seed they'll fall flat in the playoffs.

Snell, McDermott, Gasol, whatever Rose can contribute... Butler at times can score in bunches.. I mean, how is that no offense.

If Thibbs doesn't run his players into the ground they could make a deep run. Any east team can make a deep run lol

Sac town back in talks with detroit to trade for smith. Please lawd baby Jesus looking good in your tuxedo t-shirt get him out of here

l wanna know what makes people think Derrick is gonna be healthy most of the year. He hasn't played a full season Since 10-11
I'm sure most have their questions about his ability to stay healthy. I doubt many are guaranteeing he's going to get through the season without any complications

Gasol, Mirotic, a RESTED Butler, a solid contribution from Dirty Doug and improvement from Snell should help the offense.

Forgot about Mirotic.

Lol, again, how is that no offense
laugh.gif

They should at least be middle of the road offensively

Mirotic probably isn't playing right away. He hasn't even played in summer league yet lol

Thibs probably going to treat him like a long term project.

Last edited:
Nelson probably just weighing his options... 

waiting to see who these teams sign, who's a contender, and how much bread they ready to give up. 

I think it's over for Josh Smith. Yall be sarcastic saying he'd be a good fit on the Kings? and for Cousins?

I don't see it.

Mirotic probably isn't playing right away. He hasn't even played in summer league yet lol

Thibs probably going to treat him like a long term project.
Eh, for how much money they gave him he's going to get some minutes. Not playing in the summer league isn't any indication of how much time he'll get during the year. Plus, he can play either forward spot as a backup. I wouldn't label him a victory cigar by any means.

In training camp and pre season if he looks terrible then it all changes lol

Bulls have no Offense.

Bron or wiggins will lock Rose up.

Chicago is a 5th seed at best. If they do end up getting a top 2 seed they'll fall flat in the playoffs.

How are they a 5th seed at best when they finished 4th in the conference last year w/ a short-handed team? Rose is coming back, which obviously helps and Pau is going to do wonders for their offense due to his skill-set. Not to mention the addition of McBuckets and Mirotic. They'll be fighting with a few other teams to be the top dog in the East.

Last edited:
Dude has no clue what he's talking about, brings absolutely no susbstance to this thread, trolls all day, but he's quick to press the red flag when it gets too hot in the kitchen :smh: .. pathetic

Last edited:
will it be like this again?

I don't think so. That was a younger Bron. Different attitude towards the game.

This new Bron seems more serious on the court most of the time. He's not 24 anymore. Dude grew up and matured in MIA.

His team is wild young now though, so you never know. They might have pre game antics. But that Cavs team back then seemed really close.

Dude has no clue what he's talking about, brings absolutely no susbstance to this thread, trolls all day, but he's quick to press the red flag when it gets too hot in the kitchen :smh: .. pathetic

I believe this is the same guy who was calling everyone idiots for thinking LeBron was leaving Miami, surprised no one has called him out on it lol

trolls so out of hand lately... 

they'll actually tell you when they report you

NT needs to put an end to that ****.... 

kids talk slick.... then when you respond they report you lol.... 

I like messing with Bulls fans but c'mon now they're better than they were a year ago maybe by a lot they should be one of the top 2 seeds IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom