2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
The latest offer could include Wiggins, power forward Anthony Bennett and a first-round pick. Center Brendan Haywood might be included in the deal to make it work contractually.

Idk this seems like a bit much. They need a big man or two. No?

Cleveland should be trying to get better on defense wait till after christmas if the young guns dont mesh with Bron THEN you trade for Love

According to Bron, it is his home because that's where he grew up. You know born and raised? He himself stay talking about his connection to Northeast Ohio just to keep it broad and get specific. State is all that matters though. Nothing to dispute

So your saying he should have traded with the Akron Cavilers instead to make this "Coming Home" hype official? Lol c'mon bro

Last edited:
Derrick Williams has been starting for the Kings Summer League team and he is not at the game today.

i guess the Josh Smith trade rumors are legit

And yes that is way too much for Love.

That's basically two #1 overall pics and another 1st rounder for a one year rental on Love.

Since when have the Cavs have ever been willing to take those kind of chances. Even with Lebron?

No way that happens. Too much for such a high-risk reward option.

Cleveland would be giving up too much for a guy that has one year left and doesn't want to be in Minnesota. Don't know what Bennett or Wiggins is capable of and a first rounder....**** no.

Cleveland News-Herald
Source: Cleveland Cavaliers now willing to include Andrew Wiggins in Kevin Love trade offer
The latest offer could include Wiggins, power forward Anthony Bennett and a first-round pick. Center Brendan Haywood might be included in the deal to make it work contractually.
Up until this point, it was assumed the Cavs wanted to hang onto Wiggins, largely because of comments made by Coach David Blatt.

However, a source said James wants the 6-10, 250-pound Love on the roster.
Man, if the coach wants him to stay and he goes 'cause Le'Bron doesn't want him, this won't end well. Gilbert must have told Bron it's whatever he wants in that meeting. 

And yes that is way too much for Love.

That's basically two #1 overall pics and another 1st rounder for a one year rental on Love.

Since when have the Cavs have ever been willing to take those kind of chances. Even with Lebron?

No way that happens. Too much for such a high-risk reward option.

But you can also look at it the other way....where the Cavs are going all-in while giving up..... an unproven #1 pick, a (so far) flop #1 pick, and a future #1 that could be about the 25th pick or so. The Cavs also would likely only do it with assurances from Love he re-ups.

I can see both ways. I'm always for teams going all-in though thinking the time is now. You get Love and he re ups with you now for the long haul? That is pretty big.

Last edited:
Lavine x Wiggins
pimp.gif
I want to see this

but I wouldnt give up Wiggins if I'm the Cavs

I know I will be accused of trolling

But did Lebron win any individual awards?

KD won the MVP, he won the ESPY for best Basketball player

Like did Lebron any random MVP like awards this season?

Son have you won any individual awards?
Did Kinko's name you printer of the month?

LeBron took his team to the NBA finals and got beat by an overall better team. KD went on a crazy stretch dropping 500 points in like 16 games. Jordan hasn't done that, so why should you bring that up in a Lebron discussion?

The feels :lol:

KD won the NBA MVP along with many other awards

KD had a better statical season too

His team actually took the Spurs to six games and the series was competitive

So how is it not arguable that KD is the best player in the world?

So the Cavs can either have the outcome of the '07-'08 Celtics or '13-'14 Nets when going all in for the chip and forgoing youth.

klove outlet passes to lavine :evil:

fully expect this dude to be in the dunk contest in the coming years

Last edited:
The feels :lol:

KD won the NBA MVP along with many other awards

KD had a better statical season too

His team actually took the Spurs to six games and the series was competitive

So how is it not arguable that KD is the best player in the world?

View media item 771824

take that L bro he finished you with the kinko's line fam

:rofl: :rofl: @ that gif

Now y'all wanna see Kevin Love in a dunk contest?

I wish Uncle Charles was here man..

C'mon Reggie, he was talking about Lavine :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom