2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
laugh.gif
roll.gif
I had the misfortune of watching the All-Star lineup intros... scarred for life

I'm definitely not offering Bledsoe a max extension. Dude got overhyped like a ************. Still a great young player though.
every mother and their father gets a max contract nowdays . generally any player with potential gets paid hard (hayward/parsons/now bledsoe) , he is definitely hyped but he is what lakers need and since we got the cash to pay him we should get him , 

a trio of bledsoe-kobe-randle + lin-young-boozer off the bench and hill+wesley johnson as role players and whatever nash has to offer is a very competitive team that just needs a good coach and to stay away from injuries .

i would call it a playoff team but you never know in this western conference , new orleans will be beter this year , nuggets will also be better , kings should be better but that team has potential

you dont need lebron/melo/love in order to compete.

every mother and their father gets a max contract nowdays . generally any player with potential gets paid hard (hayward/parsons/now bledsoe) , he is definitely hyped but he is what lakers need and since we got the cash to pay him we should get him , 

a trio of bledsoe-kobe-randle + lin-young-boozer off the bench and hill+wesley johnson as role players and whatever nash has to offer is a very competitive team that just needs a good coach and to stay away from injuries .

i would call it a playoff team but you never know in this western conference , new orleans will be beter this year , nuggets will also be better , kings should be better but that team has potential

you dont need lebron/melo/love in order to compete.
Parsons only got a 3 year deal which isn't too bad IMO. I don't think the Lakers need to waste a max contract because they'll always be in a position to have first dibs on the marquee free agents (for the most part) and LA will always be an attractive organization/market. No need to reach on a player like Bledsoe who needs to prove he can even stay healthy.

So since you think it's funny who do you think has a better bench in the NBA?

Taj, McDermott, Mirotic, Snell, Brooks, Dunleavy and Nazr is a really ******* good bench.

Every Knick and Laker fan is coming in just to try to take a dump on the Bulls since their teams are both irrelevant at the moment.

I don't think Nazr is returning to chicago is he?

Competitive sure.

Playoff bound, nah.

That's wasting time winning games and ruining draft positioning.

And, uh, how they getting Bledsoe, but keeping Kobe, Randle, Lin, Hill, Young, Nash, etc???????

Competitive sure.

Playoff bound, nah.

you dont think that lineup is good enough to make the playoffs? lol that good balanced scoring and with team defense being played, that can be a 5-6 seed in the west.

Darren Wolfson @DarrenWolfson
Gotten this question a ton: #Twolves prefer Wiggins or Klay? Answer is Wiggins, & it's not real close. Klay still not in play, by the way.

Competitive sure.

Playoff bound, nah.

you dont think that lineup is good enough to make the playoffs? lol that good balanced scoring and with team defense being played, that can be a 5-6 seed in the west.
Julius Wrek

5-6 seed in the west??? whoa!

Spurs
Thunder
Clippers
Blazers

Mavs
Warriors
Rockets
Grizzlies

you really have that much faith in boozer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom