2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bro

he took a paycut to sign a better to make the team better. you act like its impossible. thats why its rarely done, people want money. i want money, you want money, we all do. hes made enough money for himself i guess where he can sacrifice $5 million dollars to try and win another title.

how is that so hard to believe? If dirk wanted more money guess what, Cuban would have given it to him :lol:

no idea if you are trolling or what

You're still not understanding the fundamental concept that he shouldn't have to take a paycut in the first place.

Think about this....the cba is a "collective" bargaining agreement which means both sides have to agree on terms. The only, only, ONLY reason players agreed to the current cba is because owners took advantage of the fact that players have significantly less income than them in the first place and basically played big bank take lil bank and waited out the players until they couldn't afford to negotiate terms in their best interest because they don't have the capital and/or the knowledge of how to manage their money like owners do. If you are really interested in this, watch this video and hopefully you'll get something out of it. There are PLENTY of lyor cohens in the nba, ask bomani jones

[Video]Damon Dash w/Redman "I Taught Jay Z & Kanye To Be…:

Bron is overrated defender. I've seen dude get cooked.

He gets ate up by guys his same height but quicker. Paul George and kawhi had him on skates at times[/Video]

Wiggins reminds me alot of Lebron
Very much...

He only reminds me of him that's all I don't ever ever see him being on that level...

Only reason is Bron was drastically more far along upon entering the nba compared to wiggins..it will take him two or more years to get to that level Bron entered the nba in

On another note..
Yall are grown why do y'all stay trollin for attention ? Grow up...:lol:

Last edited:
Tell that to Derrick Rose.

Bron locked that ***** up in the playoffs.
Rose choked in the ECF no doubt. Part of the blame should go to Thibodeau. He gets a free pass for all the injuries they've had but his teams underachieve in the playoffs. Wizards are a good, young team but Bulls should've taken them out.

way to use a stoneface

NBA checks everything, you think its easy to "give" someone money under the table? :rofl:

try again dude.

some of you think you know everything, its hilarious

im so happy to know im not the worst poster in this thread anymore and some of you can finally agree

i love NT

" Nba checks everything "

:lol:

You're still the worst poster in this thread.

Kawhi never had bro on "skates" :lol: just because he was scoring didn't mean he had him on skates he dosent even have handles like that :lol:

Getting crossed up once in a while makes you an overrated defender?

Yall cant name 5 wing players yall would take over lebron to guard the opposings team best player

Bro

he took a paycut to sign a better to make the team better. you act like its impossible. thats why its rarely done, people want money. i want money, you want money, we all do. hes made enough money for himself i guess where he can sacrifice $5 million dollars to try and win another title.

how is that so hard to believe? If dirk wanted more money guess what, Cuban would have given it to him :lol:

no idea if you are trolling or what

You're still not understanding the fundamental concept that he shouldn't have to take a paycut in the first place.

Think about this....the cba is a "collective" bargaining agreement which means both sides have to agree on terms. The only, only, ONLY reason players agreed to the current cba is because owners took advantage of the fact that players have significantly less income than them in the first place and basically played big bank take lil bank and waited out the players until they couldn't afford to negotiate terms in their best interest because they don't have the capital and/or the knowledge of how to manage their money like owners do. If you are really interested in this, watch this video and hopefully you'll get something out of it. There are PLENTY of lyor cohens in the nba, ask bomani jones

[Video]Damon Dash w/Redman "I Taught Jay Z & Kanye To Be…:

Bron is overrated defender. I've seen dude get cooked.

He gets ate up by guys his same height but quicker. Paul George and kawhi had him on skates at times[/Video]
[Video]

so are you ignoring the cap space situation or nah

if dirk signed for more money then they wouldnt be able to get parons... dirk could have took his money and called it a day. Instead he took less so they can get a good player.

im not reading your entire post because what im saying is simple. HE DID WHAT HE WANTED! no one made him take less money, same goes for Tim Duncan. they care about improving the team.

same cant be said about every other superstar in the league. not saying they dont want to win but $$$$ talks.

last ill speak on the subject[/video]

no way Irving is a below average defender..
he may not give enough effort but the kid is an athlete.  put him in the right situation and watch him exceed.  

im a rockets fan.. .trust me i know about below average bad defenders.  

Kyrie? Was ranked dead last in defense his rookie year

way to use a stoneface

NBA checks everything, you think its easy to "give" someone money under the table? :rofl:

try again dude.

im so happy to know im not the worst poster in this thread anymore and some of you can finally agree

i love NT

" Nba checks everything "

:lol:

You're still the worst poster in this thread.

you think a multil billion dollar business doesnt check things like that? if it was so easy then why are more teams "paying" their players under the table to free up capspace and sign more and better players? come on explain to me, you know everything! you are so confident that owners are paying under the table. PROVE IT instead of trying to talk smack.

you brought it up, i replied, now finish it.

what cat got your tongue?

he may not give enough effort but the kid is an athlete.  put him in the right situation and watch him exceed.  

im a rockets fan.. .trust me i know about below average bad defenders.  

One of the worst defenders in the NBA he gave up more points than he accounted for last year.

im a rockets fan.. .trust me i know about below average  bad defenders.  
Irving is Harden with effort on defense. Both trash.

like the NBA doesnt monitor this tupe of stuff
eyes.gif

indifferent.gif

Yea lets transfer 5 mil to dirks account and put a note that's the money to compensate the paycut he took... since this is the only way to do it
way to use a stoneface

NBA checks everything, you think its easy to "give" someone money under the table?
roll.gif

try again dude.

i love NT
Where are you getting this information from? Can you post a link where you read this? I know you don't have "sources" who tell you this. How would the NBA know? 

I'm just curious to know. Not saying your wrong. But I just wanna see how it works.

He made him look worse then Chalmers. Dude was shooting airballs with LeBron on him.

Bron shut him down, that was a statement series.

Rose had no business winning MVP that season.
Only reason he won is because Bulls had the best record and Dwight was voted 2nd Place that season in MVP. It was the first season MIA got together. They had plenty of droughts and had no identity. Russ and KD were coming in to their own. Nobody else was in contention.

Wiggins reminds me alot of Lebron
Very much...

He only reminds me of him that's all I don't ever ever see him being on that level...

Only reason is Bron was drastically more far along upon entering the nba compared to wiggins..it will take him two or more years to get to that level Bron entered the nba in

Wiggins will never reach that level playing with bron & kyrie,

He wont be able to spread his wings like harden when he went to houston or pg & lance when granger was out, bron & kyrie, waiters is gonna hurt his growth in terms of him reaching his full potential, but hes the perfect fit for his role in cleveland with his skillset

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom