2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why the Knicks are even being mentioned in the same sentence as the Bulls is the question. One team won 48 games without its best player for the majority of the season and the other won 37 with their best player having a career year. One has proven to at least have good to great regular season success with said injured player/and without him around and did upgrade at several positions this offseason. One at best stayed the same, maybe even got worse yet gums are being flapped and flexing is going on for no reason.

Even without Rose fully healthy, Bulls will be a top 3 seed this season. Even with Melo, Knicks going to be fighting for that 8th seed and very well could miss the playoffs again all together.

Great ... :smh:

Marc Stein ‏@ESPNSteinLine · 21s
Also told that, amid other topics at today's all-day union proceedings, players have been warned to brace for next lockout in summer of 2017

This been known man. It was known in 2012 when the lockout ended, the players got raped.

Not sure why it would be a lockout in 2017 instead of a strike tho.

Because there's a mutual opt out clause available to the owners and players association. The players opting out of the CBA isn't technically going on strike

I wonder if they're negotiating now to avoid it, but I know better.

Last edited:
Hahahaha Hahahaha

That's what's being stated not that your mindset on it is wrong nobody cares it's your opinions ..

The fact that ever opportunity you get to say something bout it you do over and over ..

You always say sum negative bulls or rose related
it Never fails
I don't care if thats youre style cool just explaining it to you

I don't even post on the Bulls like that. I laugh at the Rose jokes and I told y'all Carmelo wasn't going there. I also said I'm a huge fan of Noah and Thibbs but I don't think that team is deep enough for anything serious.

I also told Lakers fans that Carmelo wasn't going there. I don't hate the Bulls or Lakers.

who in the NBA is the Frank Underwood of the players union??
Truth be told, Stack's the least of the NBPA issues now. So many factions, so many agendas. In every way, union remains a house divided.
— Adrian Wojnarowski (@WojYahooNBA) July 29, 2014
Another player in the NBPA meeting room texts Yahoo: "This is a cluster. They're trying to slam a director down our throats."

who in the NBA is the Frank Underwood of the players union??

View media item 1103186

[QUOTE url="[MEDIA=twitter]493919427289550848[/MEDIA]"]
Truth be told, Stack's the least of the NBPA issues now. So many factions, so many agendas. In every way, union remains a house divided.

[QUOTE url="[MEDIA=twitter]493920056988798978[/MEDIA]"]
Another player in the NBPA meeting room texts Yahoo: "This is a cluster. They're trying to slam a director down our throats."
[/QUOTE]

[/quote]
hornacek-o.gif

The players union is about to get bent over again.

We all know it.

I think they'll be able to get 51% of the revenues even though the TV money is going to explode and they'll consider that a win. :smh: If the max contracts can be abolished, that would create more parody forreal and spread these superstars around the league which everyone seems to be clamoring for.

The players union is about to get bent over again.

We all know it.

I think they'll be able to get 51% of the revenues even though the TV money is going to explode and they'll consider that a win. :smh: If the max contracts can be abolished, that would create more parody forreal and spread these superstars around the league which everyone seems to be clamoring for.

Why would they want to create a parody?

:tongue:

View media item 1102670
Russ finally in a reg outfit :lol:

The size of fisher's head :smh: (pause). My dude had no choice but to get brolic for the sake of proportion

Great ... :smh:

Marc Stein ‏@ESPNSteinLine · 21s
Also told that, amid other topics at today's all-day union proceedings, players have been warned to brace for next lockout in summer of 2017

Hopefully they are prepared with money in the bank and don't come to the gun brawl with water pistols again

Hopefully they are prepared with money in the bank and don't come to the gun brawl with water pistols again

Pretty much the only thing the NBAPA has done correctly lately is encourage players to structure their contracts so they get paid over the course of 18 months. The most recent CBA allows for all players to do it. All the big deals sign over the next three summers will be structured like that. When LeBron gets his huge deal in 2016 (once the TV money kicks), he'll be signing one like that. That's about the best the players can do to prepare for it.

Would you be more confident in Chris Paul leading his team in the playoffs or negotiations with the owners?

Would you be more confident in Chris Paul leading his team in the playoffs or negotiations with the owners?

Cp isn't leading them nowhere..

I just can't see it happen, watching him fumble and choke I was actually surprised, I thought he'd be on his way to a ring with that team..atleast WCF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom