2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
This hometown ish is overrated and people put to much stock in it. Ever since LeBron has come back, everyone........

How many times have we heard Paul Pierce going to LA, or (insert NBA player)  is going to sign with (insert NBA team), because he is from there

These babies were my game shoes early on during high school. Man those huarache lines were so 
pimp.gif

20.5.5 was a great looking shoe. Big fan, I had a few colors. The colors posted on this page were hard :smokin

Had them white n silver tmacs in 7th grade when they dropped. Did work in my middle school games

My boy had a pair of these. Was so jelly.

I miss them days where basketball and kicks meant everything 
laugh.gif

The three different Adidas Kobe's (Elevation, KB8 and The Kobe) in here are some of my all time favorite shoes. I always wanted a pair of Nike Shox BB4s, never got them.
The Kobe is my favorite basketball shoe of all time. It's between those and the 2k4, but I have to go with The Kobe because of how unique they look. 

Never could pull them off casually with some jeans though and they crease like crazy 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
The three different Adidas Kobe's (Elevation, KB8 and The Kobe) in here are some of my all time favorite shoes. I always wanted a pair of Nike Shox BB4s, never got them.
The Kobe is my favorite basketball shoe of all time. It's between those and the 2k4, but I have to go with The Kobe because of how unique they look. 

Never could pull them off casually with some jeans though and they crease like crazy :lol:  

Repped. The Kobe is one of the best shoes I ever hooped in and would be in my top 10. I regret selling my Sunshines :smh:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom