2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.

the questions and answer ivs >
This man knows.
pimp.gif

I never had a pair of Questions.
mean.gif

lol.

its really not a money thing for most us OGz.

I refuse to pay 300+ for a 10$ shoe that retails for $150

but go ahead, cats really thinking they doing it with a fresh pair of sneakers nowadays. :lol:
Oh? Ok..:lol:

Nowadays? In those days I couldn't pay to play n now can..I ain't doin nothing I do things I do for myself,n myself only
Doin it in Fresh pair of sneakers? :lol: Could care less, Ill stay in all blk ones

Good for you.

I'm not paying $500, $700 or $1,000 for a pair of shoes no matter how much I like them and it has little to do with whether or not my "money is up".

If I miss out on a shoe at retail, I just chalk it up, and move on to the next one.

I might want a shoe, but I don't need it, especially at them reseller prices.
I refuse to try for releases I rather catch em days later
I myself won't pay over 400...
But if I want something and it's obtainable while not breaking my pockets why not?

Nothing really is 5 6 or 700 hundreds
I used to pay 110-150 in 97..
Income has went up since then so why not?

I don't know about you guys but I don't buy something to "do it" or have it.. I don't even like wearing stuff nomore cause I don't like unneeded attention
I simply buy things for me..my eyes not others..
Or couldn't pay to play when I was young n now can..

Same with cars..I buy nice cars because they look and drive nice to me not cause I look nice in them

Last edited:
Part 2 ai and j kiss presenting the a6>>>>>>>

I know one of yall had a pair of starburys

Man the f up & expose yourself now :rofl:

Not gonna lie.
Had the ATR Franchise back in the day, all black colorway.
Back when Steve still had it :pimp:

Speaking of older sneakers. Anybody remember the store just for feet? They had the all time greatest going out of business sales. Homie copped black and gold patent leather ones for like 50 bucks.

Last edited:
Good for you.

I'm not paying $500, $700 or $1,000 for a pair of shoes no matter how much I like them and it has little to do with whether or not my "money is up".

If I miss out on a shoe at retail, I just chalk it up, and move on to the next one.

I might want a shoe, but I don't need it, especially at them reseller prices.

But if I want something and it's obtainable while not breaking my pockets why not?

Nothing really is 5 6 or 700 hundreds
I used to pay 110-150 in 97..

I

Wait if you buying shoes with your own money in 1997

You have to be in your thirties or almost 30?

But then you were making fun of A-Friend for being 36 when you cant be far behind

I'm not trying to come at you please don't take it as such I just had an observation

Last edited:
I agree with you there and have done that before.

I picked up the Space Jams and Cool Grey XIs for about $260 each online when they retroed. I knew the stores over here probably wouldn't have them and definitely not in my size (14), and I wanted to avoid the hassle of trying online at Eastbay, Footlocker, Finishline etc. because it's absolute chaos on those sites when XI drops.

When the Concords dropped again in 2011, I could've gotten them from the same site I got the Space Jams and Cool Greys, but they were going for $300 then so I passed.

every month i go on ebay looking for these two:
Air Jet Flights
eek.gif
swear it made me 100 times better on the court. On Eastbay they had like 18 colorways and I only went with the classic grey/red.. I used to scour Ebay every day for them when I still used to ball, I know the feel

These were also fire

Last edited:
Iverson's logo is still the best logo besides the Jumpman.
I think LeBron's crown logo is nice too.

Simple, but clean. I hope he keeps that one and doesn't go back to his old 23 logo since he's wearing that number again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom