2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just saw the replay :x :x :x

Best case scenario it's only a broken leg & he'll be back in 8 months.

Think how D. Rose feeling. Dude is probably shook about getting re-injured. This is his first game back. 

For those who missed and checking in WARNING (VIDEO):

Last edited:

Think how D. Rose feeling. Dude is probably shook about getting re-injured. This is his first game back. 
Did you see his reaction when he looked at PG? 
tired.gif

Last edited:
To you and to you only.

Stop making up excuses for stupidity.

**** up.. all these ****** watched the replay and saw the still shot
Yeah I saw it and the video just now :x

That aint look nothing like an ankle. Everybody on point for calling you or your posts dumb but sure lets wait for someone to vouch for you.

I know you mad now but maybe you should just drop it and stop replying to everybody that calling out that stupid as post. Nobody has agreed with you cuz it didn't look like no damn ankle dislocation :stoneface:

Hate to see that happen to PG. Watching it live I thought he hurt his head or something, then the replay happened.

Recovering from an ACL injury myself, hate to see these leg injuries. This was just terrible though. I'm praying for you PG [emoji]128591[/emoji]

They need to move the bottom of the basket farther back man. And all the damn cameras
they cant do it like high school and hang them joints from the ceiling, and players like faried would rip the hoop down like shaq did against the nets

Regarding the hoop base, the gym i play at hangs from the rafters instead of having a base. I know players played with bases all there life but he would have been fine had there been no base there smh

So after an ESPN replay and 2 spoiler pics thats what you post. Ok.

exactly my point...

I CLEARLY said I posted BEFORE seeing a replay OR still shot

I watched it happen live and it looked like his ankle turned into an L -- that's all I said

y'all sitting here acting like I'm disputing the injury after the fact

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom