2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd be so sick as a Pacer fan right now..

if that was Parsons I might have already went to bed

Bein a rook, I kno that was just gruesome to watch, a little simple voluntary summer basketball might have just altered this guy's future in a grave way... and in the nature of it all they are suppose to try to continue like they didn't just witness that. It was all fun and games till reality struck, I would quit just cause, continuing just couldn't be fun anymore

Nobody's here crying about, were just not joking about it either. I'm not losing sleep over it but c'mon man.

If you don't care as much as y'all say you don't have to raise your have and say "hey guys I don't care". Defeats the purpose

And yes kyrie crying in his dads arms is a bit OD :x

Last edited:
yall know me better than Kyrie knows George. would you cry if i broke my fingers and couldnt post?

thats wth i thought
so you're saying you're the paul george of posting?

kinda

yall act like yall would be happy if i was gone

you would miss me after awhile especially since you guys have these kids coming in here and doing pathetic trolling which is kinda sad and pathetic.

at least im being serious with my posts and you guys think im trolling :lol:

its w/e

if you guys are gonna get mad at me for saying Kyrie shouldnt cry then so be it :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom