2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kevin love has put in game stats that havent been done in 30 years and hes done em a few times.

If he goes to the cavs and they start winning, its pretty much a lock.

Superstar numbers, 1-2 rings maybe more?
KL a future hall of famer? :lol:

That's in no way even slightly guaranteed.
how is that funny? Look at his numbers, even tho he hasnt been winning. Eventually if he goes to Cleveland and him and bron win a title or two. he will get it especially if hes injury free and keeps continuing the play at a high level especially rebounding.

no idea how thats laughable.

Harden and PG? now thats funny, they have done or shown nothing to being a hall of famer. Im going by stats btw. Kevin love has had historic and ridiculous game and season stats.

it's funny because there are hella ifs

IF he stays healthy, IF he's great on the Cavs, IF his game doesn't fall off. IF they win a ring.

He's put up great numbers on a god awful team, that's great, he's a great talent, but its way too early for any type of hall of fame discussion.

So Love goes to the HOF if he wins 1-2 rings?

It's hard for me to even think of K. Love with 2 rings, since the last time he was in the postseason, was at UCLA.

Y'all remember how hard it was for LeBron to get his 2 rings.... 

....now think Kevin Love's difficulty 

Last edited:
and ppl are thinking that klove to the cavs somehow locks them for a finals or even winning it... remember klove ist a very good defender... and the cavs last yr were one of the worst defensive teams in the league. Lebron being there doesnt all of a sudden make their defense any better. Then you have a coach who coached overseas, and lets face it defense isnt something that is hammered/drilled or emphasized in international play. 

yea adding mike miller/ray allen was nice, but lets not act like either one of them is some defensive stopper, varejao is a hard worker, and a hustler scrappy defender but isnt tbh really all that great and lebron cant guard all 5 positions at the same time. 

As a Cavs fan dead *** my fear is that in ten years the trade will resemble...
View media item 1113163

I see this happening. I STILL think the Cavs should keep Wiggins.

Trips me out that if that trade with Kobe and Vlade never happened, there's probably a chance I would've been a Kobe fan but once he donned those ugly purple and yellow colors, it was a wrap :rofl:

Last year's Cavs were middle of pack defensively.
they were ranked i think 19th or 20th... not exactly middle of the pack.... and lets face it pretty much most of the teams that made the playoffs in the west last year (at least on paper) have a better overall roster and balance then the cavs w/ lebron and including a klove.. 

I have hope that, one day, you guys will grasp the concept that one player isn't solely responsible for his team's success, or lack thereof.

So Love goes to the HOF if he wins 1-2 rings?

It's hard for me to even think of K. Love with 2 rings, since the last time he was in the postseason, was at UCLA.

Y'all remember how hard it was for LeBron to get his 2 rings.... 

....now think Kevin Love's difficulty 

Kevin love would only win those 2 rings if hes with Lebron :lol:

Lebron could take the crappy cavs team he has now to the ECF and possibly finals.

im not saying they are gonna win for sure but you are telling me Irving, Lebron, and Love isnt a lock for the east pretty much? Come on now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom