2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.

i see you're not very good at quoting either
laugh.gif

all i was saying is hes dropping young players in lieu of older ones. love is going into his 6th year now. PLENTY of nba experience (just no post season experience) i never called him old. and u can say the vast majority of the team is young... i never mentioned the rest of the team. i dunno why u keep bringing them up.

face it. you cant read, nor quote. you keep explaining why a team is still young despite me talking about him removing young players in favor of older ones DESPITE acting like he wanted to lead them all to victory. exit is thataway homie ->

NAILED IT.
Like i said the very thing ppl and you are criticizing lebron for trying to now... was the very same thing yall was criticizing him for not doing back the first time he was with the cavs.... aka he should get mgt/owners to make deals for better vets and all stars.... He should get them to come to the cavs instead of jumping ship and ring chasing.

Now hes back and trying to do that and its nah... he shouldnt try to get all star players and proven vets... he should stick with a bust and a unproven player and just sit back and wait years for them to maybe develop and possibly one day be in the hunt for the ring..

I'm no lebron hater but he's not notorious... The nba just takes care of him very well...it's an mj #1 stamphe has which all created who he is in the league

If Melo received the same treatment from day 1 he'd be in this position and Bron wud be the one rotting..

The Lebron slander is not black.and white like you ppl like to see it there is a huge grey area that is seen by others and it is very reasonable

I'm no lebron hater but he's not notorious... The nba just takes care of him very well...it's an mj #1 stamphe has which all created who he is in the league

If Melo received the same treatment from day 1 he'd be in this position and Bron wud be the one rotting..

The Lebron slander is not black.and white like you ppl like to see it there is a huge grey area that is seen by others and it is very reasonable
OBVI

BUT THIS NT MAYNE

EXTREMES ONLY WORD TO ECW

I'm interested to see how far Love's numbers drop and if he goes through a Chris Bosh type transformation. CB's last year in TOR also at age 25, he was 24 ppg and 11 rpg, next year with Bron and still good Wade he went down to 19 and 8. Also interested to see who's the primary ball handler and if anyone besides Bron will play defense. Should be fascinating.

i've thought about this too. i don't think it'll be a huge drop off because 1) kevin love is a much more capable 3 point shooter than bosh. bosh mostly operated from 12-15 feet and in while in toronto. in miami, he moved the opposite direction. i think love operates comfortable from the rim to the 3 point line. 2) love is a much more willing rebounder. when bosh said he didn't wanna bang in the post anymore, that's just a red flag. love had 44 games of 10-14 boards and 21 games of 15-19 boards last year. he's a rebounding machine.

i've thought about this too. i don't think it'll be a huge drop off because 1) kevin love is a much more capable 3 point shooter than bosh. bosh mostly operated from 12-15 feet and in while in toronto. in miami, he moved the opposite direction. i think love operates comfortable from the rim to the 3 point line. 2) love is a much more willing rebounder. when bosh said he didn't wanna bang in the post anymore, that's just a red flag. love had 44 games of 10-14 boards and 21 games of 15-19 boards last year. he's a rebounding machine.
plus its the east and the ppl he would be facing on a nightly basis... then outside of lbj and well really varejao what other rebounder do the have.... they dont have much in shooters and love is money from 10-15... if anything i dont see much of a dropoff but a increase in kyrie assist seeing as he will have a legitimate threat for a perimeter shooter.

Glad i'll be able to watch every Minny game this season. Rubio is gonna make Lavine and Wiggins flourish :smokin

those ACL tears :smh:

He'll be fine though. I believe in pretty ricky. They need to get rid of Kevin Martin somehow in this deal.

Last edited:
I don't get how anybody could hate Love or Kyrie the way most of us hated Wade and Bosh.

Wade is literally a piece of **** drama queen who flops his way all over the court and plays dirtier than just about anybody in the league. Made a complete transformation from the humble, shy dude he was when he first came in the league.

The whole team acted Hollywood as **** as soon as LeBron came on board. I don't foresee that happening with Love and Kyrie.

the irony and hate of lebron is funny.... the 1st time with the cavs it was well he should push the owners/mgt to get another all star great players around him... he should get gilbert involved... basically blamed lebron for the bad deals and trades etc... He should get all stars top players to come to the cavs instead of ring chasing lol. 

Now that lebron is pushing mgt/ownership to get an allstar/ veteran players that can contribute.... its oh nah he should stick it out with (as of now a #1 overall pick bust) and a guy who whole selling point is "what if" and "he might be"... one day he could "be".... Its kinda funny actually like a dog chasing tail

:rofl: RIGHT!?! Lebron haters crack me up. It's almost becoming entertaining to see what the "next" reason to hate on him is.

The funny thing is the majority of this foolish talk ALL boils down to ONE thing....they just don't want him to succeed so ANYTIME they feel like he's "bettered" his chances they start panicking and come out with the STUPIDEST reasons to hate on him.

I've been meaning to ask what the meaning of all the Rubio slander was about

For he got to the league he was talked about like a savant

Is it cause of the injuries, cause the few games I've seen him he was great

roll.gif
RIGHT!?! Lebron haters crack me up. It's almost becoming entertaining to see what the "next" reason to hate on him is.

The funny thing is the majority of this foolish talk ALL boils down to ONE thing....they just don't want him to succeed so ANYTIME they feel like he's "bettered" his chances they start panicking and come out with the STUPIDEST reasons to hate on him.
the number 1 thing i see posted in the prostitute thread (cause they stay jumping from d to d) the aka heat haters turned cavs hater thread was i didnt respect lebron for not trying to get mgt/ownership to get allstars and proven vets to the team... and instead went to a team with allstars and proven vets. If he did that then i would respect him...

Now hes doing that, and its oh i dont respect him for trying to get all star players around him and proven vets lol.... 

I've been meaning to ask what the meaning of all the Rubio slander was about

For he got to the league he was talked about like a savant

Is it cause of the injuries, cause the few games I've seen him he was great

People just dont like hyped european players. Everyone likes picking on all their flaws. Kinda like Rubio and Gallo.

They do get injured alot though.

Ricky coulda been a top 5 PG if he learned how to shoot or finish.

So frustrating watching him, dude has premium size, vision, athleticism, IQ and is a good defender.

K love my * **** hate it had to be him. Now I got to hate him and laugh and troll when he's fails. Wiggins in Minny is best for him tho. Great pg to set him up and he got the green light

Last edited:
I still believe he can hit the 3 at a 35%+ clip. He's headed down that Kidd path. Its only what his 3rd true year?

Almost every PG eventually learns how to hit the mid range or 3.

not learned an ounce of humility because he wants to win a championship every single season. also, why do nba players need humility? kobe/mike are praised for being alpha males. they weren't humble. they get praised for having "killer instincts", doing whatever it takes to win. lebron pulling strings doesn't fall under that mold? kobe said he felt like he wasted a year of his life when they didn't win a championship, and people said "look how much he wants to win". lebron pulls strings to get a top 3-5 PF in the NBA and he needs to be humble? i just don't see it.

Lebron doesn't know how to single handedly will a team to win when it really counts. Case in point, 2014 NBA finals. Mike and Kobe at their peaks made the players around them. Lebron doesn't want decent role players around him to make a formidable squad, he wants super stars on every wing to make up for his shortcomings. I was applauding for lebron after this return to Cleveland and thought he was brilliant for pulling the reset card but he just had the perfect PR move to make people forget about him losing another NBA finals. I'm not mad at it, lebron is still the best basketball player right now. But let him lose another NBA final.........

Last edited:
Look around the league and the scarcity of wings; Klay will certainly get maxed by a team in free agency, if he makes it there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom