2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think he meant that bron spoke about growing with CLE and not caring how long it takes to win one , that he was willing to stick it out but advocated in shipping off their future prospect and other pieces for a potential championship bound team

LeBron getting hate for saying it will be a process but making moves to become instant championship contenders. Last time he got hate for saying not 1 not 2... Some of y'all are just gonna hate for the sake of doing so and that's fine, but spare us the silly rationalizations :lol:

Clippers and GSW have the easiest Division in the WEST, in the Pacific.
But Suns and Lakers are there too,
Is it absurd to think the West Playoff miss will come from the weakest division?
That Suns or Lakers could replace GSW or Clippers(both of which have issues)
Can't really see the Lakers getting in but if the nuggets get everyone healthy with adding affalo and harris they could make it a little more interesting.

Think he meant that bron spoke about growing with CLE and not caring how long it takes to win one , that he was willing to stick it out but advocated in shipping off their future prospect and other pieces for a potential championship bound team
Excatly but let these guys keep looking for laughs.

LeBron getting hate for saying it will be a process but making moves to become instant championship contenders. Last time he got hate for saying not 1 not 2... Some of y'all are just gonna hate for the sake of doing so and that's fine, but spare us the silly rationalizations :lol:

How is it hating or a silly rationalization? You just clarified what I said unless that was somehow sarcasm or I missed some type of literary paradox

How is it hating or a silly rationalization? You just clarified what I said unless that was somehow sarcasm or I missed some type of literary paradox

when lebron first got to miami, and did the whole not 1 not 2 not 3 blah blah blah speech, people were up in arms. "he's so arrogant to guarantee championships, i can't believe him. i hate this guy"

when he got back to cleveland, his letter was supposedly intended to lessen expectations, saying it would be a process, grow with the team, and the same people for the most part are saying "he's a liar, he said he would grow with a young team but now he's trying to get stars and win a championship".

my post was regarding those people. people who were once upset at him for guaranteeing championships, and who are now upset that he's trying to lessen expectations and not outwardly trying to guarantee championships, but pulling strings to try and make cleveland the best it can be so he can ultimately win championships.

the goal for lebron, whether he guarantees them or lessens expectations, is always to win a chip. but the same folks want to hate him for both and justify it 8 different ways. those are the silly rationalizations i'm talking about.

Lebron is going ham! [emoji]128563[/emoji] Shawn Marion now too? [emoji]128514[/emoji] dude is just gone make shift him a team real quick to get back to the finals. Hella opportunist!
I don't get why ppl hating or even acting like the team will be stacked with the caliber of players he's getting to come there for the vet min :lol:

If Bron chokes again it'll all be on him.
^ :smh:

What if he love plays the FA market after the trade??

Give up Wiggins for possibly one yr of KLOVE? He said he's not signing an extension anywhere he goes..

I hope Love trade gets done..better 4 us
Bron just needs to win one ring in CLE for it to be worth it. It immediately shuts up all the continued naysayers and haters.

Its insane how lebron went from playing with a big 3 to leaving and now playing with another younger better big 3 :x

Somewhere ray allen is lickin his lebron poster

Its insane how lebron went from playing with a big 3 to leaving and now playing with another younger better big 3 :x

Somewhere ray allen is lickin his lebron poster

wouldn't necessarily call Cleveland's current roster better than the combination of lbj, (2010-2012)wade, and bosh...maybe in the future, but not currently, even if they add love

I've said it before his build in the mid to late 2000s> that game against the Pistons he was just weaving through people. Quick and kind of wiry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom