2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bert. Bert. you got all the best Jersey's though. And because you know Im right, you should skip clowning that particular comment, and wait for the next opportunity. Straight up

Im not clowning what you said, if someone wanted a Wiggin cavs they could get one customized :lol:

its not gonna be worth anything tho, especially a swingman.

You (I bet) have the OG though, nobody is getting a custom joint when/if he's with Minny, in 2 months, your legit joint is going to triple in price. When 15 years pass, that joints going to be dope dope dope, plus the worth.

And my bad, I took your comment as clowning, my fault.
I bet you got one though, am I right?

no, these new adidas jerseys are worthless and severly over priced. I dont buy swingmans only the authentics which are $250++. i might cop a lebron authentic when it drops just to have but thats $300 i dont wanna spend.

only jerseys i got are the M&N throwbacks i bought from the $100 sale otherwise i wouldnt have any :lol:

Bert. Bert. you got all the best Jersey's though. And because you know Im right, you should skip clowning that particular comment, and wait for the next opportunity. Straight up

Im not clowning what you said, if someone wanted a Wiggin cavs they could get one customized :lol:

You (I bet) have the OG though, nobody is getting a custom joint when/if he's with Minny, in 2 months, your legit joint is going to triple in price. When 15 years pass, that joints going to be dope dope dope, plus the worth.

no, these new adidas jerseys are worthless and severly over priced. I dont buy swingmans only the authentics which are $250++. i might cop a lebron authentic when it drops just to have but thats $300 i dont wanna spend.

only jerseys i got are the M&N throwbacks i bought from the $100 sale otherwise i wouldnt have any :lol:

Has there been an Authentic Wiggins/or any Rookie jersey out yet, for sale?

Has there been an Authentic Wiggins/or any Rookie jersey out yet, for sale?

im sure for cavs authentics you could have gotten it done on nba.com or some other site.

not sure tho. wouldnt shock me if someone had one already

EDIT: just checked on nba.com you can add Wiggins 21 to the jersey and check out.

so yea, i bet if someone had a large wallet they already bought one for $300 :lol:

Last edited:
If I had that Kevin Durant money I'd cop a Wiggins Cavs customized jersey. Would go well with my Darko Pistons and Bassy Blazers authentics.

I love Joel Embiid more and more each day 
roll.gif

The Spurs with that hire...
nthat.gif

c'mon man no one can convince me "cleveland slim" didn't go cold turkey off some performance enhancing drugs of some type. his jawline ain't even that swoll anymore

sure he might be on some different diet or whatever, but still how can anyone think this drastic weight loss is normal? in two months?

yall really acting like top athletes dont have the TOP physicians, cooks, dietricians, and trainers in the WORLD working together to get them to their goals as quick as possible. it is NOT inconceivable that lebron lost 20lbs in 2 months... 10lbs a month is unheard of? yall reach nonstop in here...

Some of you N's can be stupid AF at times lml. It's not hard for someone like LeBron or an othery top tier athlete to shed some muscle down in a few months. Bron does all type of intense crazy workouts in the summer to keep himself in shape so if there's anyone that can do it would be him without question (or floyd).

Last edited:
 I actually lost 10 lbs in 4 hrs once but gained 15 the next morning at Ihop lol( making weight for a boxing tourny)

don't need anyone to believe me, I was jus saying

I actually lost 10 lbs in 4 hrs once but gained 15 the next morning at Ihop lol( making weight for a boxing tourny)

don't need anyone to believe me, I was jus saying
had mud-butt from hell i see.

check the jawline bros
he lost weight in his face, it makes sense the jawline would appear to slim down. what yall think, steroids add bone to the jaw? then that bone disintegrates when u get off?

Last edited:

had mud-butt from hell i see.
Lmao! nah put on some albolene, get your pores to open up, put on some trash bags maybe an under armour workout shirt, a regular shirt and a hoody and go running for a few hours..... GET YOU RIGHT! lol I didn't even feel depleted

my coach wanted to kick my *** cause I never listen'd to him bout dieting or anything lol

. Ten lbs a month isn't difficult or insane....
I can never lose weight from my face tho..

either way bron been suspect on roids for a while already.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom